Chapter 2: Crematorium for the Collosal Jealousy

Today is a really busy day for Xu Wei. There is a popular author with several best-selling books that has really caught her eye.

In order to win this man, Xu Wei spent a lot of time and even took full responsibility for publishing.

After working for half a day today, she went out to discuss with the publishing company in the afternoon. By coincidence, the publishing house picked was Su Jing’s company.

Su Jing was assigned as the representative and chose a low-key and elegant cafe as a meeting place. The lively pianist played Beethoven’s G minor. Xu Wei has waited a while because Su Jing was late.

Xu Wei leaned back slightly, her eyes were lazy, and knew she was deliberately humiliated. "Does your company want to publish my book? I've waited forty minutes for you."

Su Jing's face was calm as a  desolate lake, and outsiders always feel very cold when seeing her. As if she’s never been anxious her whole life.

Xu Wei hates her indifferent and lofty attitude. Sometimes, Su Jing makes mistakes but people always turn a blind eye and make excuses for her. This person who can never be better than her has been a thorn in her heart for many years, which is really suffocating.

Su Jing sat down gracefully then offered a sorry with an apologetic tone. Xu Wei sneered, "I'm leaving. The time we agreed to has long passed."

Other things like her rift with Su Jing, she can be indifferent, but things at work can never be sloppy.  Xu Wei stood up to leave, making Su Jing  anxious. After that, Xu Wei was held up, "I know I'm late, but can you please be understanding, I'm already in a hurry when I knew I was late."

Apologizing to someone you hate, it's not as easy as you think, but Xu Wei liked Su Jing's deflated appearance, she lazily flicked away Su Jing's hand, "I'll schedule an appointment tomorrow, I'm off work at this point."

By letting go of Xu Wei this time due to her tardiness her job will surely get messed up, and the editor-in-chief will scold her to death. Su Jing was now really anxious, her cold-face unshowing the panic brewing inside.

Xu Wei's decision is firm, and she hates her very much. She stood up then grabbed her things. Xu Wei ignored Su Jing who had been following her then called Yu Shizhou out of the house and asked him to come pick her up.

Although they’re a fake couple, Xu Wei has no shame in calling on Shizhou as if he’s her chauffeur. Yu Shizhou is also strange, he is always on call which creates the illusion that they are in love with each other.

Su Jing gently pursed her lips and followed Xu Wei like a little daughter-in-law, her face was full of grievance. To others it painted Xu Wei a big bully, she was used to such looks, but it still stings. A script that remains unchanged for ten years.

Xu Wei was tired, and her face showed impatience. She turned and swatted Su Jing’s hand, disgusted, "Don't give me that look, as if I'm bullying you today. Am I the one who’s not being professional?"

Su Jing stumbled a step back. She didn't have time to refute anything, when she bumped into a generous embrace.

Wan Lijue's sword eyebrows frowned slightly, he saw Xu Wei bullying Su Jing and accused her with a deep tone, "What are you doing, Xu Wei? You're bullying Jing Jing for so many years, is it not enough? "

Xu Wei's eyes widened, but her explanations were always disdainful to others. She always thought that people who believed her would understand her, she choked back, "I bullied her? How? If you want to argue, I can't do it."

Wan Lijue took Su Jing into his arms, and he was very protective of her, and his thin lips were tightly pursed. "I’ve respected your parents’ sentiments and you as their daughter. Don’t blame me for not giving you face.”