New Mate, New Life

New Mate, New Life.

Warnings: Smut, Sexual Themes, Mentioned Rape/Non-Consent, Death, Graphic Violence and Killing, Egg Laying, Gore, Disfigurement, Major Character Death, Cussing.

Genre: Smut, Fluff, Major Angst.

Fandom: Undertale AUs

AU: Mystictale/Siren!Nightmare and Half-blood!Fell!Cross.

Ship: Crossmare

Summarys: Cross has been Nightmares mate for a few years now, his pups are growing each day and Nightmare is slightly getting over his trauma. He believes that prehabs, with a new mate; comes new life.

Note: As always, the picture at the bottom of the oneshot. Also, I will be using the shark terms for genitals; meaning Clasper and Oviduct.

Words: 30, 628

    "Ah, Thank you Reaper." Nightmare gave a sincere smile as Reaper was with his pups. The pups, who were so small; the size of his ribcage. Now bigger and larger than the size of his ribcage and head. He smiled softly at his children, very proud of their growth. "I am pleased to assist you Nightmare." Reaper replied gently, his tail waving as he started to swim away. "Enjoy your moments of peace, Nightmare." Nightmare hummed with a chuckle, Cross coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around Nightmares waist.

Nightmare initially growled in alarm before recognizing Crosses aura and calming down, his long fluffy tail swinging and curling around Crosses as Cross nips at his nape. "I will-" Nightmare replied, flushed by his mates actions as Reaper left his domain with his pups. Cross hummed as he hugged Nightmare closely. Nightmare turned and hugged Cross back, wrapping his arms around Crosses neck. Cross hummed and leaned down to his shoulder, and bit at the bone softly. Nightmare's tail swirled more as he dug his face into Crosses neck Fluff. He held him tightly as Cross nipped at him.

Cross held Nightmare against him closely, his tail twirling with Nightmares long and fluffy one. He sighed in bliss as Nightmare leaned against Cross gently. Finding much pleasure in being so close to his mate, to his trusted one. Cross held Nightmare closely as he moved them both down and into Nightmares nest. He held Nightmare over him as they rest on the nesting. Cross was caressing the Fluff on the side of Nightmares tail, causing him to jolt lightly. He bit into Crosses shoulder, as he tried to move his tail away from Crosses hands.

"Those are sensitive, you absolute imbecile.." Nightmare muttered, as he curled up on Cross. His tail wraps around Crosses tail as he rests his head against Crosses chest. Cross gave a light chuckle at the reaction, prompting him to lightly start to caresse the Fluff again. Nightmare dug his face into Crosses neck, hiding within his Fluff. His tail jolting and twitching as Cross caressed it. He huffed, wiggling as Cross twirled the seaweed like Fluff with his phalange. 

Cross seemed to enjoy Nightmare's reaction as he continued to do it. Peppering kisses all over Nightmare's bones, mainly on his collarbone and neck though. Nightmare turned purple, shaking his body as his eyelight shrunk; tears coming to his sockets. Cross quickly stopped his motion and wiped Nightmare's tears. Then putting both hands on Nightmare's cheekbones. "What's wrong Moonbathe?" Cross asked quietly, caressing his thumb over Nightmare's cheekbones. Wiping away any tears that dared to fall from his watered eyesocket.

Nightmare's body shook, as he looked at Cross. "I..I don't want.." Cross looked confused, as he wrapped both arms around Nightmare's waist and pulled him closer to his body. "What do you not wish for Moonlight?" Cross asked gently, softly rubbing the flesh of Nightmares tail. Nightmare hugged Cross tightly, wrapping his tail tighter around Crosses tail. "I dont..I don't want to experience that..pain again." He muttered, eyesocket clenched closed as tears brimmed.