Dragon AU

AU: HTTYD!Crossmare

Words: 3,184

Genre: Smut

Hiccup blinked as he tried to find the albino Razorwhip that was always near this cliff. Getting off Toothless, Hiccup looked around and tried to listen for the dragon. He heard odd churtles from a nearby hidden cave. He looked at Toothless who tilted his head back at Hiccup. The brunette huffed and shook his head as he moved towards the cave and sneaking a peak inside. His eyes widened as he saw a long, black tail but similar to Toothlesses. The dragon seemed to notice to as his tail moved with excitement. Hiccup put a finger to his lips as he tried to look further in. He could now easily spot the white Razorwhip near the Nightfury. Hiccup was surprised to see Cross nuzzling the mysterious Nightfury.

Purring was heard from the black dragon as Cross rubbed against him, marking them it seems. The dragon huffed and looked away, their teal eye slitting as they immediately caught sight of the human and growled. Catching both Hiccup, Toothless, and Cross off guard as the dragon immediately ran at them. Hiccup hopped on Toothless and quickly start off, now in the air with the black dragon after them with just as much speed. Hiccup looked behind him and saw that the dragon wasn't a Nightfury exactly, but a wyvern version of a Nightfury. He gasped as he saw Cross tackle the dragon and take them both down into the forest. Hiccup patted Toothless who grumbled but changed direction and soared down towards the two collapsed dragons.

Cross stood over there dragon, who was on their back. Both of Crosses front paws were gently holding the wings of the wyvern down. Who glared and growled at them, specifically the human. Cross sighed and rumbled, talking to the wyvern gently as Toothless perked. Hiccup looked between them curiously as he watched the dragon calm down and glare at the human. Who chuckled nervously, Cross slowly got off of the dragon and sat next to him. Hiccup sighed and sat down, as the wyvern narrowed his eye at him. Hiccup took notice of the fact that the wyvern only had one teal eye. Toothless jolted, causing Cross to growl. Hiccup looked between them and quickly intervened as he held both hand put. "Woah, woah, there bud, what's wrong?!" Toothlesses eyes were slitted as they stared at the wyvern. Which caused Hiccup to stare at the wyvern, Cross seemed to get protective as he growled at both of them.

The wyvern huffed and flied off, casually Toothless to try and chase them but was promptly cut off by the aggressive claws of Cross. He growled, his tail whipping around as the spines lifted and pointed at Toothless. The Nightfury growled as Cross narrowed his heterochromic eyes. "Stay. Away. From. Nightmare." Cross growled to Toothless as he quickly jumped and started to fly off. Leaving Toothless to try and catch up with them. Hiccup looked at Toothless confused as the dragon looked at the area where the black dragon left with some type of want. Hiccup jumped on Toothless and quickly changed their direction to head home. Greatly confused by the sudden aggression Cross had taken on.

Cross flew after Nightmare, who flapped his wings. It was easy for the albino razorwhip to catch up with Nightmare and fly beside him. The wyvernfury looked at Cross and smiled. The razorwhip grinned as he flew with his wings over Nightmares. They both dived at the same time as Nightmare did sharp turns with Cross in tow. They both noticed it was getting dark as Nightmare and Crosses tails overlapped together. With a purr, Nightmare flew backwards before flipping over and flapping his wings as he flew towards their cave. Cross smiled and flew with him, his tail swaying as he watches Nightmare land and shake his head. The razorwhip also landed next to Nightmare and gently licked the tough scales of Nightmares neck. Who purred at the contact and pushed his head under Crosses chin.

Cross set his head on Nightmare as they both purred together. Going further into the cave as Cross wrapped his tail around Nightmares. They both were purring messes as they connected their limbs together closely. Nightmare laid down, allowing Cross to lay his head on Nightmares neck. They both closed their eyes as Cross slowly, and gently, licked Nightmares neck. The wyvernfury opened his eye as looked at Cross with a hum. "May I love?" Cross asked gently, as he laid a wing over Nightmares body and pulled the wyvern close. Gently nipping his neck and smiling at the pleased purrs he got in response. "You..you may mount me." Nightmare hummed as he shifting, Cross grinned and continued to nip gently at Nightmares neck as he stood over the dragon.