2: Oppa!

Chapter 2:
Oppa!

It was all sudden for all of us.

After Ms.Park went out, all kind of discussions started everywhere around the classroom.

I was lost in my own thoughts about what will happen at home when talking about this topic, 'this is gonna be a disaster.'

"A sudden war wouldn't break out, would it?"

"Against who?"

"Against them."

Deok-Joong direct his eye to the Big purple balloons-like thing floating in the air.

"Against them? Come on, its embarrassing to fight balloons."

I look at the so-called 'balloons.'

They are called spheres and they appeared in the sky everywhere except in some parts of Russia and the polar regions a year ago. Everyone thought the earth was done for and aliens were invading us. Government tried to make the first move by shooting at them with their man-made weapons, but they multiplied even more as they were shot or attacked, cut in any way. As time passed, scientists tried to discover anything about them. Although they didn't find out much, they reassured us by saying nothing that may endanger humanity has been found yet. Godknows if they are telling the truth or not.

"-re fighting balloons."

Oh god, give me a break.

I just zoned out and now Kwon Il-Ha just sat on Young-Hoon's table, talking to whoever it is on the phone discussing the military mess that just happened.

"Yah(Hey), if you're done talking, go back to your fucking seat."

Kwon Il-Ha turned around still seated on top of Young-Hoon's table looked at him deadpanned,

" Don't want to"

"It's minus points if you don't turn in your phone."

BOOOM!

Il-Ha flipped the table about half across the room.

"If I beat the shit out of you,... How many minus points is that?"

Il-Ha pushed Young Hoon's head with his left hand as a mockery.

"Why?

Are you scared?"

Young Hoon stand up suddenly and just immediately started punching Il-Ha, pushing him to about two desk far away, Il-Ha returning the fight with punch in the chin for Young Hoon, hitting his forehead against the desk multiple times and it continued.

"Hey, Stop them!"

"You go stop them!"

Basically everyone arguing on who to stop them.

"YAH YAH!! Stop!!!"

I tried to stop them but i got pushed away to the back of the class, hitting my back against the lockers.

"AUH!"

"YAH! Are you okay??" Bo-Ra came running to me to help me up.

Young-Hoon, who froze when he realized what he did, heard the commotion behind him, turned to look at me, concerned and guilts in his eyes that are not visible to others but only me.

"A-Are you okay, Sun-H-"

Kwon Il-Ha surprise attacked him from behind, sending him to the lockers to hit his back against it... (poor lockers)