3: the start of the nightmare.

Chapter 3:
The start of the nightmare.

I convinced 'my mom' to sign the paper this REALLLLY early morning.

When my brother found out about it,...

"I should've known you weren't even planning to listen to me."

He was mad, I can understand for sure that he's worried about me. But I don't want to be left behind as what 'my mom' said was correct. One or two marks can make a very big difference. That's one part.

Another reason was,... I was worried about him too. I'm worried about his temper, things like the military needs teamwork and he sucks at it. So, if we're going, we both should go. And if we aren't, we both are staying.

But well... Our 'argument' stops at the promise that we both won't be reckless with ourselves.

'well, as long as he won't, I won't either.'

************

"Sun-Hee!" Na-Ra greeted me in a 'low key excited but not really wanting to show' voice.

"Morning!" I greeted her back.

After some morning greetings and "you got it signed too?" section of chat, the class turned chaotic as always. (Except young-hoon side eyeing me while talking about the sign)

Everyone is here with their own luggages, backpacks, bags, etc.

I brought a backpack and a suitcase.

In my bags was all that was necessary. Clothes suffice for a few weeks, mainly pajamas/ comfortable clothes. A few skincare. A bag of sweets since I can get low on sugar sometimes or maybe just for mental encouragement. And mostly, all kinds of medicines and first aid kits and more of daily necessary stuff.

I can see Wang Tae-Man brought a bunch of chewing gum, literally building a.... Something with it.

Lee Soon-Yi complaining why did her mom sign the paper, Yoo Ha-Na listening to it with two bags(suitcase) of clothes and I'm guessing her cosmetics beside her.

"Hey, Yoo Ha-Na, are you emigrating? Why did you bring two bags?"

"Hey, I barely got it down to this much, I couldn't even bring half of my cosmetics."

I guess it was true.

Bo-Ra came with just her backpack.

For Deok-Joong, he brought his 'lovely' toys.

'Oh wait, is Kimchi staring at Na-Ra?
It's so cute. I ship them. But I will wait and see how kimchi will make his move.' I thought with a straight face as always.

Finally, Ms. Park came in. And behind her was someone tall with a military uniform, He stopped at the right of Ms. Park.

"All right everyone, I have someone to introduce to you all."

He did the military salute.

"충성" [chungseong (Loyalty)]

(A/n:I maybe wrong)

"I'm First Lieutenant Lee Chun Ho, who will be class 3-2's platoon leader."

Oh, he was the one that caught my eye yesterday.

Wah... Now that i see it. His towering muscular physical appearance, that dark brown eyes, Not to mention the scars on his right arm which just made him seem more manly. Is that the living definition of Manliness?