2 - Goals

- Lisa's POV -

I opened my eyes, my arm was spread to the right yet i could feel i was alone in the bed. I sat up, reaching for an oversized hoodie i found.

I stepped outside the bedroom, my eyes landing on Jennie in the kitchen. She had a can of coffee in front of her, taking a spoonful of beans and dropping them in two cups.

I just watched her from a distance. Hoping she doesn't notice me just yet.

The large t-shirt hanging off her shoulders, the hair that is loosely put up into a bun. She turned her back at me, pulling the kettle out the outlet and pouring the boiling water in the cups.

I didn't bother to say anything yet. I wanted to stay like this. Watch her just be her. Someone i found myself to love. The girl i fell in love with.

My eyes met hers as i gave off a smile, i moved towards her to make it seem like i wasn't standing there for long. "Good morning." I stopped next to her.

"Good morning, you." She smiled back, leaving me flattered already. "Wake up drink?" I glanced down to the cups. "Yes! Have to get that energy for the flight to California." She replied, taking one of them and handing it to me.

"Ready for Coachella?" I questioned, taking a sip of coffee. "Definitely. Exciting to return there for the second time." She placed her cup down. "I'm excited to get that new move visible to everyone. You know it's our change in one of the dancing parts yet grinding is quite intense."

"It's Coachella. Yet blinks are gonna be thrilled for having our ship sailing." She gave her opinion. "Exactly. But for us, the ship has already gone way off in the ocean." I stepped closer, leading my hands around her waist.

I could see she was ready as we both leaned in, our lips ever so slightly caressing but immediately stopping since the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it." I pulled away, opening the door and welcoming Rosé and Jisoo in. "An hour an a half left, have started to pack?" We all walked to the kitchen as Jisoo asked. "First that is needed is motivation after staying up so late last night." I replied as the girls laughed.

"Awesome hoodie, Lisa." Rosé's eyes scanned me as i finally realized this was Jennie's. "First thing i found." I awkwardly chuckled, watching Jennie's lips form a smile.

"Have you two eaten breakfast?" Jisoo changed the topic. "Not yet. Just coffee." Jennie answered, taking another sip. "Well than we can meet downstairs after 30 minutes. We'll catch a restaurant on the way to the airport." Jisoo explained as they both made their way back out.

--
I zipped up the suitcase, placing it by the front door. I finished off the cup and gave it a wash before Jennie dragged her suitcase out of the bedroom.

"Packed?" I asked as she came over to me. "Yes. Got everything." Jennie's eyes were grown in the phone. "Rosé texted that we have to leave." She finally looked up at me.

"Great, well i'm ready." I spoke yet watching her eyes go down my body. "Have to close the jacket if you're keeping the hoodie on." She confessed, making me realize i never changed it.

"Wait, i should probably-" I was interrupted. "Lis, we don't have time. It's okay. Just keep it covered from the people." She smiled at me.

We arrived to a restaurant, sitting down and ordering what we desired. Jennie was next to me. The other two in front and thrilled into a conversation they held since getting in the car.

I felt a hand on top of mine under the table. Giving Jennie a glance with a smile yet she was focused on inspecting the menu. I interlocked our fingers, holding her hand tightly.

"Here you go, ladies." My attention looked up at the waiter, placing the plates in front of us. "Thank you." Jisoo spoke out.

--
The private plane took off as we all were on board. We began going over the concept of our performance tomorrow night. The excitement building up within every thought we have about it.

Our fans kept us going. Making the experience the best thing that can happen. Having Jennie with me through it completed it even more. I couldn't feel any happier.