I Will Hunt You Down

You pass several doors, almost reaching the end of the hallway, when you have a strong feeling of being watched. You stop and look back down the hallway but don't see anyone.

As you are about to continue down the hall, the door to the stairwell opens just as you thought you heard a click of another door closing.

You shake it off and sigh in relief when you see it's Wong, one of the security crew. He sees you, smiles, and waves. You wave back as he approaches.

 "Is everything ok, Miss Park?"

You pull your robe tighter and smile, "It's just another night of not being able to sleep. It seems the only other one up tonight is Namjoon, and he wants my opinion on something he's working on."

 As you turn to go, you tell him, "Have a good night, Wong, and thank you for checking on me."

He smiles. "Not a problem, Miss Park. Oh, can you tell him I'm done reading the book he suggested and would like to discuss it with him at his convivence?" 

You smile, "Yes, of course."

"Thank you. I hope you can get some rest soon. My mother has a family recipe that she uses whenever we have trouble sleeping, and let me tell you, I, for one, sleep like a baby after having a bowl of her soup before bed."

Your stomach almost gave up what little contents it still had at the thought of food.  

"I can have her make you some if you like and bring it tomorrow."

Your hand goes to your stomach as it turns. "Oh, I'm good, but thank you so much for the kind offer." 

You reach Namjoon's door, and he walks by to continue his patrol, "If you change your mind, just let me know."

He is such a caring soul, "Thank you, I will." 

You gently knock on Namjoon's door, and he quickly answers. He looks up and down the hall, saying, "Were are you talking to someone?"

You laugh. "It was Wong on his walk-through. If you ever need help sleeping, ask him for some of his mom's soup." you softly laugh at his confused face.

"Anyway, he said he is done with the book you suggested and would like to discuss it with you when you have time."

 Namjoon smiles, happy that he can share his reading list. "I think Wong has read almost everything I have." you both laugh as he closes the door.

You and Namjoon spend an hour talking and working on his song. He was telling you about his current book and how it was so interesting he had a hard time putting it down.

He showed it to you, and you started reading the book while he was finishing his work on his song. He shut his computer down, ready to get some sleep, but since you were so into the book, he said you could stay and read if you wanted, but the book was not to leave his room.

He jokingly told you he would hunt you down if he woke in the morning and his book was gone. You softly whack him with his book.

He then crawls into his bed, tunneling under the covers. It wasn't long before his muffled snoring had you giggling quietly.

You read several chapters and decided you just had to get a copy. The book was so intriguing. You leave the book on the little table in his room and go to yours, hoping to get a little sleep before breakfast. 

Since coming back from seeing Ailie, you have had trouble sleeping. Now that you have talked to Yoongi, you hope your sleeping will improve.

You look back at Namjoon sleeping and think as you close the door, 'He is such a sweetheart. I hope he finds a love worthy of him.'