Hello =]

Hello to everyone that sees this. I know it's been a while since I touched this story, and I spent a long time thinking about what to do with it. I know that I said something about going to rewrite it and stuff, but I can't think of ways to better this story, so I apologize for saying I'd rewrite it just to end up not doing it...

I tried hard to actually get this story going, but my mind was blank and I was extremely demotivated to actually do anything, so I apologize again to the people that actually has interest in this story for what it was. I loved it too, but I couldn't save it, unfortunately.

However I thought of a better idea: creating a new story as a whole, completely unrelated to this one. If you end up seeing this, I need your opinion on how I should go about writing this.

Should I write this as an original story, or as a fanfic? If I go with the route of making this a fanfic, I'll probably use a group that isn't txt. If I make this an original story, the characters will be their own, and I'll use different people (idols or not) as face claims for the characters.

And, if I do turn it into a fanfic, it'll be male reader of course, but the reader character will actually have a personality, back story and more so that the story can actually develop and progress.

So, what do you think? Yes, I'll write the story anyways, but I want other opinions on it. Should I keep it as a fanfic or not? Keep in mind that this story will have darker themes as it kind of revolves around crime.

💗