ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴜɴᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚

"Where are you going again?" Chouka called out as she saw Kanae's delicate frame swiftly pass the threshold of the dining room. Kanae turned, her flowy black strands turning with her, and peaked her head back through the door frame.

"I have to go help someone for a but!" Kanae called out quickly, then turning back to the door. "Okay!" her mother responded, voice echo-like from across the house, "Just don't get into trouble!"

"I won't!" Kanae squeaks as she adjusts her sandals, running out the door in a hurry.

She sighed as she slid the door shut. 

Just another day in her village. The trees were growing again, a lush green spreading across the branches with ease. The pathway was filled with people and dark shops, which glowed with life in the evening. The sky was slightly cloudy, but the bright blue waves still radiated the places in a bright glow.

She softly put one foot in front of the other, slowly and delicately, until excitement overtook her, and she soon sped of to the Kumeno house.

Excitement really has it's ways of blinding a person, glee overtaking someone until they crash right into another person-

"Dammit" he started, the big body turning back with a deep, venomous voice. He looked at her, taking in her beautiful features and delicate, yet tall frame.

"Hello, " he says, all venom from his voice drained. "God, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Kanae askes, slightly backing up at the sight of him. He had greasy black hair, a bland, blue outfit and cold, leering eyes, the color of glowing emeralds.

"Yes, um..  I'm okay, by the way." he added, giving a small smile to the girl in front of him. Kanae smiled back, before closing her eyes and nodding awkwardly.

 "Well, I best get going!" Kanae said, keeping her delicate smile in place as she started to turn away. She slowly pushed her right foot in front of her left foot, but she was quickly caught off balance by an arm.

 "I'm Kitsune Takahashi," he said, his smile brighter, "Are you in a relationship?" he asked, looking at her with the same green eyes. Uncomforting feelings twisted at Kanae's stomach, and she past him with a slight unease in her step.

"Well then, good-bye!" He called out to her. She didn't have to look back to know he was smiling. But it was still very unsettling. He was ... Strange.

He watched her go, her kimono swishing in the daylight as she hurries off. He smiles, knowing that he should have her, and that no one else should

"Master Takahashi, let's please get going." 

He turned to see his blue-eyed servant bowing respectfully. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he approached her, flinty eyes pinned onto her.

"Aoi, don't tell me what to do. I'm fully aware," he hissed as he bumped into her on purpose. She drew a breath, stepping back as she watched him continued walking. She went after him, swallowing fear away as she strode up behind him

He turned, stopping as he stood a few inches from her. Aoi tightened her grip on her white coat as she looked up into his emerald eyes. He opened his mouth, and she prepared for the worst, but it didn't come.