ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚

Kanae ran home, hatred burning her core. How DARE he hit Aoi like that, No one in their right mind would hit a hardworking, tired little girl.

As she found herself on the steps of her house, she knew what she was going to say. 'I'm going to give him the telling off of his life' she thought to herself, flinging the door open.

Shinobu was holding Kanao, and arguing with Kitsune. "You Bastard!" Shinobu yelled at him, clutching Kanao tighter. 

Kitsune had veins popping in his face. "Don't tell me what to do with MY servant, little girl!" Kitsune yelled at her, making a disguised face.. Shinobu released Kanao and slapped him, 

"You can't hit people over casual feelings. You can't move a wedding to three days later without warning your own bride!" She said, rage filling her stomach.

"What?! Your moving The wedding from a month to three days!?" Kanae said, making her presence known. Both Shinobu and Takahashi looked at her.

 He smiled. "Oh Darling~ I love you so~ We must bring our bond for life ceremony closer to now, " he explained, smiling evilly. Kanae felt sick to her stomach once more. She gaped at him, before remembering the goal to make him think she was on his side.

"Well, I think that I need a little more time to plan, I want this to be and look fantastic, so I need more time, " she said softly, smiling at him (Shinobu pretend threw-up)

Takahashi smiled, but shook his head, "Nope!" he said, grinning at this point. Kanae sighed disappointed. 'Dammit' she thought to herself.

"Well then," she said, gritting her teeth and smiling, "I better get hurrying," She laughed, taking Shinobu's hand and walking her towards her room.

 As they went up the stairs, she saw Shinobu pretend to throw up.

"What?" Kanae asked, before realizing. "Shinobu! It's pretend!" She whined as she walked up the stairs. 

Shinobu gagged, "It still makes me sick to see you with him like that," she said, still gagging. Kanao watched her, confused. 

The finally reached the stairs, and Kanae flung her door open and plopped onto the bed. Shinobu sat neatly onto it, while Kanao just laid on the floor, her big eyes wide and curious.

 Kanae sighed, and decided to tell Shinobu what was going on, true feelings and all

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.::・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚

"Damn, That's ... a lot to take in, " Shinobu said, looking at her. Kanao just blinked, "Brother" she said simply. "Another reason he's better that Kitsune the bitch,"

 Shinobu pointed out, "Kanao thinks of him as an older brother," Shinobu said, smirking.

Kanae blushed, "Shinobu- It's not like that-" she said, waving her arms around her red face. Shinobu smiled, and laughed. Kanao giggled. 

Shinobu and Kanae looked at her, shocked. "Kanao?!Did you just laugh?" Shinobu asked.

Kanao winced, remembering her promise to never laugh again so she wouldn't be beat to death by her parents. "I'm sorry-" She started, but was stopped by Shinobu hugging her. 

"Love, Always laugh, It's a good way to express what you like!" Shinobu said, smiling.

Kanao blushed, and hugged back. Kanae fawned over the adorable moment. Shinobu bolted up, remembering something. "Uhm, I have to go help someone study!" she shouted.