Serenity × Mallory (I couldn't think of a creative name)

Mallory waited patiently for her wife to arrive home. She had made the bed and everything; she stared out the window, her wings slightly fluttering along with her heart as she saw Serenity and her golden skin shining in the sunshine.

__________________________________________________________________
Serenity's POV
__________________________________________________________________

I walked over to the doorstep of Mallory's house, smiling brightly. I was so excited to see her again as she opened the door. Her iridescent blue skin shimmers in the light of the sun as I walk into her house with her. My smile spread to her face as we leaned closer to eachother for a quick kiss.

I could hear one of her three older brothers yelling at us to get a room.

It's just a kiss? Our mouths didn't even open, what was so gross about that?

I thought to myself as Mallory yelled back at him, she guided me over to her room a closed the door and the curtains. The only light now was that of the candles on her dresser drawers.

Mallory smiles at me with what I could've sworn was lust for a few seconds.

"I really missed you..."

She muttered a little shyly, I knew where she was going with this. I didn't mind, we needed a little fun after a bit of being apart.

"I did too, love." I paused, what could let her know I knew what she wanted? Another kiss maybe? 

I place one hand on the back of her head and kissed her passionately as my other hand ran down her back. Her head was leaning back on my hand, I knew this was what she wanted.

I lightly nipped her ear and pulled her closer as she softly whimpered. I finished kissing her mouth, beginning to kiss her neck.

I looked her in the eyes, silently asking permission to take off her shirt and bra, even though I knew the answer was yes. She nodded and I began to take them off.

I took a moment to admire her perfect tits, even though this was definitely not our first time.

I pull her closer and pretty much tackle her onto her bed, I took one of her boobs in my hand a began to suck her nipple.

I eventually stopped and repeated the process on the other before kissing her stomach.

I stopped again and looked into her eyes,

"May I?"

I asked, and when she spoke, her voice was soft and seductive,

"Please~..."

I decided to tease her a little, but just a little,

"Please what? Use your words, love~"

She couldn't seem to tell I was teasing, she pulled me closer and spoke yet again,

"Serenity, you know what I mean...."

"I'll give you what you've been waiting for, love."

I slowly take off her pants and soaking panties and pin her legs down after spreading them. I move my face closer circle my tongue around her clit. She softly moans as I move my tongue faster.

I swiftly insert two fingers and curl them as hard as I can. She moans loudly in response, so I start moving them in and out and suck on her clit to see exactly how loud she can moan, even though I already knew. 

She was shaking and her thighs pressed against my head, she might be close already. I start getting even harder and faster after I switch to fiddling with her clit using my fingers while licking away at her hole. 

She came into my mouth, and fuck, it tasted great. I wipe my face and lick my hand clean.

"Feeling better, love?"

"Yes...I missed this so, so much...Was that your holy magic or something?...How do you always make it feel divine??"

"I'm a cleric, but that isn't among the gifts my god grants me. It's all natural, babe~"

"Bullshit, but I love you anyways, Serenity."