Smooth Scales & Slippery Tails

Inspiration: The Dragon and The Merman (and The Dragon and The Merman 2.0) from Mythical creature/supernatural one-shots by Terrywglasses
__________________________________________________________________

1st person POV, Nevore the Dragon.
__________________________________________________________________

I search for my next meal, spotting an unusually large fish. Perfect catch.

I clamp my jaws around it, it was big enough the tail had to hang out of my mouth. My luck hit a high, didn't it?

I take my dinner back to my lair, tossing it onto the floor of the dimly lit cave. I looked at it for a second. That wasn't a fish! What did I just catch!?

I stare it up and down, it did look tasty...just not in a eating way.

It's top half was a beautiful human woman, terrified that I'd eat her. Her lower half looked like a fish, a koi fish, to be specific. Her wet, wavy hair was white with streaks of black and orange and her eyes were honey yellow.

I took a few steps twords her as she tried to flop away. I picked the half-woman-half-fish up. She was shivering, she was probably  both scared and cold...poor thing. I took her to the warmer pond...lake? The warmer lake in a different part of my lair. I carefully step into the lake with her in one of my hands to warm her up.

Once she was warmed up, I licked her tail...that tasted like fish. I licked her human back...that tasted like meat from a land animal. She was so interesting, I just needed to let her know somehow that I wasn't going to eat her.

I closed my eyes for longer when I blinked and nuzzled her to show I wasn't a threat. She relaxed a bit and I licked her tail. I must've done something right because she made a pretty sound in response.

"What was that?"

I ask and her face turns cherry red. If I knew anything about humans...or half humans, that expression meant flustered or something like that. What was she flustered about? Was the pretty sound some sort of human...or half human mating noise or something? Why was it so pretty?

I wanted to hear it again, I licked the same spot but rougher. She made a slightly different sound.

I figured out what I was licking after a few more licks, but she seemed to like it so I started licking inside her slit.

"Do...do you want more?"

I asked, coming off as more shy than I intended to. She nodded, so I moved her inbetween my back legs and started fucking her hard enough that I grew concerned to whether she could handle it or not. She came on my dick and I came in her pussy at the same time.

Once we finished, I set her down in the warm lake. She seemed like she was struggling to swim, so I guess I'd have to help her out at least until she could swim again.