Chapter-28

It has been six days since Tahir and Myra went to Saudi Arabia. Three days ago Tahir bought mini mansion here as he felt that something was wrong in that hotel so he immediately bought a mansion here.And quickly settled here.

He told Myra that they are not getting enough privacy so he bought a separate mansion with only guards . And maids come in day and quickly finish there work and went away from there. Only guards stay here for protecting their Mafia boss and his wife. The guards are hidden as Myra don't know him being a Mafia and Tahir don't want her to know about him being a Mafia as she will get scared.

In these six days they visited so many places. And bought so many gifts for the family member's. Tahir and Myra became close each other. Myra feels butterflies in her stomach whenever they kiss each other. Slowly slowly they are taking a new step in their relationship.

And Tahir, he is on clouds nine because they are getting close day by day. And somewhere his heart know that Myra also started liking him. Maybe in few months,she will also start loving him as he does.

Now, both of them are roaming in Jeddah's famous Market known as "Gabel Street Souq".

(Gabel Street Souq - good place to buy gold. there's a lot of shops and a lot of designs to choose from... not just gold but a place to shop for abaya, spices and souvenir goods.

Information taken from Google.)

Myra requested Tahir to take her to market as she has to still shop so many things.

Flashback  Start

Myra- Tahir, let's go to market in the evening.

Tahir- Jaan, what do you want? I will tell the maids to bring it for you.

Myra- Tahir , i don't want vegetables or fruits . I want to go for shopping.

Tahir- But you already bought so many things.

Myra- But my shopping list is not completeed.

Tahir be like - "How much you want to shop?. Our two bags are already filled with the things you bought."

But Tahir knows that he can't say anything to her or she will get angry with him.  So, he told her.

Tahir- Ok, then .we will go in the evening.

Tahir then went from their and called Hamad Bhaijaan. And told him about their evening plan.

At the evening

Tahir and Myra got ready to go to "Gabel Street Souq ".

Flashback Ends

Tahir can see the happiness on Myra's face when she is shopping.

Tahir was watching Myra when he noticed that a man wearing black dress was looking at his wife. He started getting angry.

He quickly held Myra's hand and started to go from their.

Myra asked him.

Myra- Tahir Ji. What happened? Where are we going?

Tahir- Jaan, we are going back.(said angrily.)

Myra- But my shopping.....

One glare from Tahir made Myra shut her mouth. Myra can see that Tahir is very angry so she didn't said anything.

They both are going back. Nobody talked on their way.

When they reached mansion, Tahir calm downed so Myra  asked  what happened to him.

Myra- Tahir Ji, aap gussa kyu the.

(Myra- Tahir Ji, Why were you angry?)

Tahir- Ek aadmi, aapko gandi nazaro se dekh Raha tha. Hame pasand nahi aaya ki koi aap ko aise dekhe.

(Tahir- One man was staring you with his dirty eyes. I didn't like it if anybody sees you like this.)

Myra- Tahir Ji, mai thik hu.Aap chinta mat kariye . Khana khakar So jate hn waise bhi late hogya hn.

(Myra- Tahir ji, I'm fine. You shouldn't worry. Let's eat and sleep as it's already very late.)

Tahir- Haan. Jaan jakar khana garam kariye ham aate hn.

(Tahir - Yes, Jaan you go and heat the food. I am coming.

Myra- Ok.

Myra went to the kitchen and heat the food prepared by the maids.

Soon, Tahir came and Myra served the food. They had dinner and went to sleep.

In the midnight,

In Tahir's mansion, there is a basement where screaming's can be heard. But Myra didn't heard any sound because the sound from outside the room cannot be heard so she is sleeping peacefully whereas Tahir was beating the man in the basement. It was the same man who was staring Myra in the market.

After beating the shit out of him. Tahir called someone.

Tahir- Hamad Bhaijaan, aap andar aajaiye.

(Tahir-Hamad brother, you come inside.)

Hamad came inside.

Tahir- Aap isse jaha se laye hn wahi fekh dijiye isse.

(Tahir- From wherever you bought him, throw him there.)

Hamad- Thik hn.Mujhe lagta hn aapko apne kamre Mai chale jaana chahiye kahi bhabhi Jaan uth gayi to.

(Hamad- Ok. I think you should go back to your room what if sister-in-law woke up.)

Tahir- Ok.

Hamad took that injured man and Tahir first went to guest room to fresh up and then went back to his room.

He saw that Myra is sleeping peacefully so he silently laid down beside her without waking her up from her deep slumber.

[Hamad's information

Hamad Qureshi31 years oldWork for TahirHe is more like a brother to Tahir

Hamad Qureshi
31 years old
Work for Tahir
He is more like a brother to Tahir.

So, Hamad is not a tourist guide. He is one of Tahir's trusted man who lives in Saudi Arabia and handles the business here.

Tahir knows that he have lots of enemies so he asked Hamad to protect them from the unknown enemy.]

TBC...............

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.