Epilogue

1 year and 1 month later,

Today is Zayed's 3rd birthday so khan's has kept a lavish birthday party in there mansion.

Servants and maids are running here there to complete the birthday decoration . There should be no mistakes or otherwise they will be fired. It was Tahir's grandfather that warned every maids and servants that there should be no mistakes. And everything should be perfect. But if he found any mistakes then will fire all of them.

Myra was in the kitchen , cooking her sons favourite food. On the other hand Tahir is lurking around her like a mosquito because his wife's all attention was on their son and he was feeling abandoned.
So, he is trying to gain her attention by doing silly things.

He was helping Myra in cooking more like disturbing.

Tahir was chopping vegetables when he suddenly screamed. Myra worriedly turned towards Tahir and asked him.

Myra- Chilla kyu rahe ho?
(Myra-Why are you screaming?)

Tahir- meri Ungli cut gyi hai
(Tahir - My finger is cut.)

She immediately went towards him and started checking his finger in which he got. She put his finger in her mouth and sucked his finger. And then he suddenly felt pain in his finger.

Tahir- Aaah.

Tahir- Jaan, tumne meri ungli kyu kaat Li?
(Tahir- Jaan,Why did you bite my finger?)

Yes, Myra bit his finger because he was disturbing her.

Myra- Tahir Ji, aap chote bache nahi hai. Aise pranks karna band kijiye
(Myra- Tahir Ji, you are not a small child. Stop pranking like this.)

[Yes, Tahir didn't cut his finger. He was acting like he cut his finger but in reality he just put edible blood in his finger to make it look real.]

Tahir- mai bas tumhare sath samahe bitana chahta hu.

(Tahir- I just want to spend time with you.)

Myra- (Mujhe pata hai par Tahir Ji aapko pata hai Zayed chota aur usse hamre attention ki zaroorat hai . Isliye humme us par focus karna chahiye kyunki hamare pass Puri zindagi hai life bitane ke liye.

(Myra- I know that but Tahir Ji you know Zayed is small and he needs our attention. So , we should focus on him because we have our whole lifetime to spend time together.)

Tahir's face was like.

Myra-aap mujhe Aise kyu dekh rahe hai?

(Myra -Why are you looking at me like that?)

Tahir- Tum raho apne pyare bete ke sath.
(Tahir- You stay with your beloved son.)