Jerry's Diner (1)

The coin operated horse whirred as the large-bosomed girl rode it. I'd been sitting in Jerry's Diner for about half an hour, it was the only diner around that still had the outdated change-eating plastic machinery. She must have inserted at least 7 quarters in there since my burger arrived.
Her cherry-red hair bounced as she rocked back and forth on the seam of her jeans. She tensed for a moment, then loosened her shoulders.
The most suble hint of an orgasm I've ever seen.
As she dismounted the stallion, I wiped my greasy hands on my dress and approached her.
"Are you a professional?", I spoke.
"Professional what?", she cocked an eyebrow.
"Rider.", I suggested.
She giggled, "I guess you could say that."
She looked at me over her eyebrows and began gathering her purse.
"What's your name?", I asked.
"Jamie. And yours?"
"Morgan", I informed.
"Did you have something to say, Morgan? Or did you just come over here to get a better look at me?"
Usually, as a woman, a comment like this would be considered rude.
But as a lesbian, I was finding it incredibly sexy.
"My friends and I are going out to my lake house this weekend", I fibbed, "would you like to come?"
It wasn't MY lake house, it was my uncle's. He was rich, and a drunk, and really only used his properties for parties.
Jamie smirked and pulled red lipstick and a pad of sticky notes from her bag.
She scribbled a number on the top page and yanked it off, handing it to me.
"See you there.", she said as she waved goodbye.
'Anything to see that woman in a bikini.', I thought, blushing.
I pulled my phone from where it rested, in my bra, and opened my messages to confirm my friend's appearances at the impromptu party.