Hissy Fit (6)

I patted myself dry, my face and chest still rouge from the near-boiling water. I scrunched my hair with the towel for false waves, careful not to rub too harshly to avoid frizz and split ends.
Dropping my towel, I locked the bedroom door.
I didn't want anyone coming to my rescue after the scene I'd caused, nor did I care to eat a proper breakfast.
I plopped face first onto my pillow, soiling it with blue.
I rubbed my lips, the blue dye from my popsicle transferring stainage on my middle finger.
"FUCK.", I yelled at nobody.
I scrambled off the bed and peeled off the pillowcase.
The lock clicked.
"What the hell?"
I threw the pillowcase and picked up my towel, wrapping it around my body and shuffling my bare feet across the floor to the room entrance.
The door swung open, Jamie stood there with a thin screwdriver.
Why don't people know how to leave me alone?
"Where'd you learn how to pick a lock?", I huffed.
Entering, she said, "I come from a sketchy area."
I sat on the bed, she followed suit.
"Now what was that hissy fit about?"
I rolled my eyes and scoffed, thinking about how I could possibly explain myself.
'Hissy fit.'
Like I'm some child throwing an unreasonable tantrum.
"You make a move on me, we have an unforgettable morning... I mean I barely know you, but you're the hottest woman I've ever met. I guess I'm just confused..." , I trail off.
"What's confusing?", she furrows her eyebrows.
"Are we just having fun, or do you want something more? I know I just invited you here, and I'm happy you chose to fool around with me.. but is that all this is? I don't even know your sexuality.... and you moved my hand off your thigh, it kinda freaked me out like maybe I'm moving faster than you are."
She takes a minute, making me anxious.
"If I'm being honest, I'll fuck anything with a pulse."
Oh yeah, that's reassuring.
"I haven't thought about sexuality too much. We're all human."
I can see her point. She continued, "I see something in you. Your submissiveness as almost natural. It's strange."
She looks around at the beige walls before placing her hand on my thigh, the other one still occupied by the tool.
"It's important to me that we get to know each other more before exposing our relationship to the public."
'Relationship.'
"Both because of the BDSM dynamic, and because we're both girls. It's called vetting, if that makes sense."
'Vetting?'
I nod my head, pretending I know what she's talking about.
"I just wanted some clarification.", I mumble.
"I'm sorry for the delay in communication.", She leans closer and rests her head on my shoulder.
I back away some, meeting her gaze.
She tilts my chin up with her index, grabbing my chin and kissing me.
Our mouths interlocked, fighting to be on top of each other. The kiss became sloppy and wet, moans escaping our lips. Hers were softer than mine, well taken care of. She could probably feel the bumpy healing wounds on mine, from where I'd picked them.
Thinking of being caught, and the supremacy my insecurities held over me, I pulled away.
Both of our eyes widened at the sight of each other's now purple kissers.