Episode 8: Fixing Days Bad Luck

Sally's pov:
When we got back Poppy, Frank and I went to Poppy's barn. Poppy placed Eddie on a chair laying his wrist on the table. I felt really guilty about it.

After a while Eddie was bandaged up and groaned in pain. "At least your okay now Eddie." Poppy said looking it a cabinet for something.

"What are you looking for?" Frank asked walking over to the cabinet. "I can barely remember what I was looking for..." Poppy said closing the cabinet.

"Eddie I'm really sorry about not warning you in time." I said leaning next to Eddie. "Don't worry Sally, I'm alright." He said smiling. "Did I win the race tho?" He asked with a smug look.

"Well yeah I didn't even make to the tree and even then I can't keep up with a tumble weed." I laughed. "I'm not a tumble weed!" He said. "Well you seem to be really good at playing as one."

"Can you guys stop bickering!" Frank yelled "I can't hear what Poppy is saying when you two yell louder then mountain goats!" Eddie laughed and so did I, it was fun to see what Frank came up with when it came to insults.

Julie's pov:
As I walk around town I hear some commotion from Poppy's barn so I go up and knock on the door.

I see Sally answer. "Hi Julie!" She says "Hi Sally, what's going on in there it's sounds like a door hinge at 2:03 am." I said with a slight giggle.
"Oh- me and Eddie were talking and Frank was being their grumpy self."

"I'm not grumpy!" I hear from inside the barn.
"Frank quit yelling." Poppy said "May I come in?" I ask fixing my hair. "Sure Julie!" I hear Poppy say.

As I walk I see Eddie covered in dirt, bruises and bandages "What in caves name happened to you?" I asked running to him. "He role played as a tumble weed down a steep hill." Sally says laughing.

"Quit calling me a tumble weed!" Eddie said annoyed. "Make me." Sally challenged. Eddie grabbed a notebook and lightly hit Sally with it.
"Hey!" Sally yelled. "You told me to." Eddie
Said with a smug look.

"Eddie, we should get going." Frank said walking over to us. "You better tell me all about it Sally." I said with a smirk. "Oh I will don't worry." She said giggling.

Franks pov:
As me and Eddie walked home I noticed he was limping tho that's normal for anyone that twists their knee. "Do you want to lean on my shoulder?" I offer as I felt bad for him. "No thanks hon." He said, did he just call me hon?
I became flustered and red in the face.

We both sat down on the couch and Eddie yawned "I swear how are you so adorable when your tired?" I tease, being bored. "Stop!" Eddie said flustered. "How could I? It's the truth!"

I hugged him. I could tell he was more flustered then before. "Just try not to hit my wrist by mistake." He said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I would never do that to you." I said, looking outside I saw it was dusk. Eddie yawned again and ended up falling asleep on my shoulder.

 Eddie yawned again and ended up falling asleep on my shoulder

I picked him up and took him to bed.

(Hi Begonia here! I'm working on Episode 9 soon and hope you enjoyed this so far Im working on pictures to feature in this but thank you for reading.)