o̶n̶e̶

————

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲"𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚

"𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚."
—— 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡
————————————————————
WARNING: a graphic image of someone 'dead' is mentioned.

Alice was watching Katie, Sophie, and Parker while their parents were at work, which looking at the clock were fixing to get home, she's hoping that once they get home the awful feeling she's feeling would go away

Broken out of her thoughts by Katie asking for more hotdogs and mac&cheese, smiling softly at her as she takes her bow as she gets up from the couch and goes to the kitchen, her feet hitting the cold floor of the house. When she gets into the kitchen, she puts more of the mac & cheese in the bowl and starts cutting up the hotdog for the four year old when the phone starts ringing.

Normally she would look, always making sure that it isn't a unknown number but she was honestly to tired from nightmares, studying, and mix having to watch the rug rats that she forgot to, and she honestly thought she knew who was on the other end, so she picks up without looking in the first time in nine years

"Hey, you almost ho-" she gets cut off by a voice that makes her freeze, the voice she's been trying to get out of her head since she was nine. "Hello Alice."

She stops everything, but doesn't put the knife down for a second, actual she holds tighter like a shield. "Where are you?" She asks, trying not to cry and alert the kids not unless she needed to.

"You'd want to know that wouldn't you, wanting to protect the future Prescotts?" They asks in that taunting voice, all of them have it.

"I'd ask who you are, but I doubt you'd answer." She replies as she goes to windows making sure there all locked even though she knew they were.