t̶w̶o̶

————

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼"𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚

"𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚."
—— 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡
————————————————————
WARNING: delusions

Tara and Alice were always closer than anyone else in the group even Alice's girlfriend, the girls didn't know why they were so close, it just happened one day if Alice was there Tara wasn't far behind and vice versa

This was why Alice knew Sam's phone number by heart, just like Tara knows Sidney's. She didn't have a lot of opinions of Sam besides the fact she thought she was a little selfish leaving Tara all alone.

Alice knew why she had to get out being related to a killer and then it being kept secret from her, it had to be rough, but what she didn't get was why she cut off complete contact with Tara when Sam knew what type of home she left her in.

So Tara started staying at the Prescotts more often for two reasons, Tara didn't like being alone, and Alice didn't like Tara being alone like she was last night, normally she would be over but last night Tara wanted to head home to say bye to her mom before she left and get some clothes, and normally Alice would go with her, hang out without children and parents around for a little bit and then go back to Alice's house, but with her parents not home she couldn't go, so Tara went alone.

Now that everything happened made Alice feel so guilty, she had a bad feeling that she was just telling herself was nervous, she should've talked Tara into waiting until her parents came home so she could go with her, but that didn't happen and now she's calling Sam —well recalling Sam, hoping she'll answer this time.

"Come on, pick up the phone." She mumbled to herself when she finally heard it get picked up and the sound of Sam's voice. "What do you need, you've been spamming my phone?"