Prologue

"Hayya A'llasalaah, Hayaa A'llal falaah..." I rose swiftly from the warmth of Damlas' lap slightly startled by the loud, reverberating of the call to prayer. It's fajr time.
I checked my watch, 04:36am it displayed. 2 hours left of our transit from Haineon to Guttapiel. 
We were in a public Masjid of Haineon airport. Waiting for our flight, but we thought to rest a little as we wait to departure. The gate is nearby.
.......................................
"Sweeka, my dear girl oh how I missed you grandma" my first love says. Words cannot describe how much I have missed my grandmother.
I gaze lovingly at her beautiful mature face, radiating with noor, as she kisses and hugs Damla and Marra.
........................................
"Sweekaaaaa". Marra shouts boomingly outside the toilet door, I give it a nudge to alert her am coming.
"What's wrong marra?" I say inquisitively, yet concerned, as I come out the door.

With an elated smile plastered on her strikingly beautiful face, she gleefully says "Your phone kept ringing. I just spoke to a staff member from the Rahkimlia boat tour from yesterday, he said a man found it, and called ya multiple times, but after you didn't answer he gave your camera to the staff member and that's who I just got off the phone with"

Oh my Lord, I almost screamed, thrilled with this news, there were 10 years worth of memories on that camera.
I am glad Damla is percipient, I ought to kiss her head, she's the one to address a little note under the camera flap with my name and number. Al'hamdulillah I whisper to myself.
Indeed, what's yours will make its way back to you. Al'hamdulillah indeed.
I received multiple calls from an unknown number yesterday, I just got the SIM card  four days ago, I was not expecting any calls, I already had saved Damlas and Marra and ignored it thinking it was scam calls.
.........................
'Beep.... Beep...' the line kept going dead.
I tried calling back the caller from yesterday to say my thanks. But, it would not go through. This surprised me, we tried calling from Damla and Marra's, but the result remained the same.
I am still thankful to that kind person, I made dua for him, as this camera meant the world to me.