𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

THE SHATTERED LAKE TRILOGY

° A SHADOW'S SOLITUDE ... the lake territories are divided , and a gifted young apprentice is separated from the rest of her clan in a deadly battle . now surrounded by enemies and on the run , kestrelpaw must search for the clan she lost , and return them back home . but how can one apprentice find a clan that doesn't want to be found ?

° A KESTREL'S LEGACY ... kestrelpaw is finally reunited with shadowclan after six moons of searching . but now , she must convince them to return to the lake . as she fights an enemy she cannot see and struggles to hide her powers while protecting a vulnerable clan , she can't help but wonder . . . have the stars truly abandoned them ?

° A RAVEN'S OMEN ... with the return of shadowclan to the lake , tensions run high . all who once supported the lost clan are either dead or exiled , and the remaining four clans are closing in on the vulnerable group . kestrelpaw is tasked with the greatest challenge of all — diving into the past of the one who started it all and uncovering the mystery of the corrupted leadership . but starclan have not answered her call , and so she must make one last dangerous choice — abandon the stars and rely on those she trusts . . . or remain faithful and risk destroying herself and her clan ?

THE MOONLIT VENGEANCE TRILOGY
( second series ! )

° A LEGACY REBORN ... one year has passed since the great war between the united forces of lakeclan against the wayward warriors of windclan . the world seems to be at peace . . . but tension is brewing in the shadows of a once-loyal warrior of the restored shadowclan . a hero moons ago , kestrelsmoke has never forgiven the actions which led to the death of her best friend , and now , with an unexpected omen in the form of a raven's feather bathed in moonlight , she has the chance to secure the vengeance crawling into her shattered heart . . . but is vengeance truly the path she wishes to take ?

° A WINDING TRAIL ... behind the scenes of a growing tension in the heart of shadowclan , kestrelsmoke and her ever-present group of outsiders close in on the fractured cats . long ago , she would have done anything to save them from a threat like this , but grief has changed her , and not for the better . her heart was broken once , and she refuses to allow it to crack anymore . with vengeance at her side , it is all she can do to keep herself patient , because there is only one thing standing between her and the bloody end she knows she will meet . one cat who can still reach her . . . if she isn't too far gone .

° A BLOSSOMING HEART ... since the death of wanderwing and the rise of vengeance , kestrelsmoke has been planning to take a bloody path in search of peace for herself . now an exile banished to the den of the foxes who cared more about her than shadowclan , the young warrior has lost everything , and with this final snap , she is ready to bring her clan down for good . the foxes are ready , and vengeance has her own allies to bring to the war . kestrelsmoke knows that this will be her final stand , because if she fails , her grave will be unmarked , just like that of the raven she buried moons before .

NOVELLA EDITIONS

° PLOVERFLAKE'S DOUBT ... how did the brave shadowclan leader start her journey ?

° BROWNSTAR'S REVELATION ... what was the ultimate cause of one leader's mysterious death ?

° LIGHTNINGFUR'S LIE ... what caused this terrified medicine cat to lie to all five clans ?

° PROMISEWING'S SACRIFICE ... why did the warrior destined to die give her life for a cat she didn't know ?

° PINEFUR'S BETRAYAL ... what caused this loyal she-cat to turn on her clan and her leader ?

° FIELDSTAR'S VOW ... why did this windclan leader turn his back on StarClan?

SUPER EDITIONS

° VOLEWHISKER'S LOYALTY ... dive into the history of shadowclan's faithful deputy . why did he reject the idea of corruption when the other deputies were willing to resort to murder to take charge ?