𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄

feel free to ask questions so i can elaborate more!

CANON VERSION.

FAVORITE WARRIOR CAT.

i'll list my top five.

— breezepelt.

— nightcloud.

— mapleshade.

— needletail.

— sleekwhisker.

LEAST FAVORITE WARRIOR CAT.

— spottedleaf.

— bramblestar.

— tigerheartstar.

— ashfur.

— onestar.

FIRST BOOK YOU EVER READ.

— the new prophecy; twilight. had no idea what in the hell i was reading, because it was book five of the second series, but it's what got me into warriors. i suppose bluestar's prophecy was technically the first i read while knowingly in the fandom.

FAVORITE BOOK (SERIES).

— from the series? probably the forgotten warrior. or maybe long shadows. those were the rereads for me.

LEAST FAVORITE BOOK (SERIES).

— again, from the series, probably dawn? like, wtf happened there? also wasn't fond of the fourth apprentice.

FAVORITE SUPER EDITION.

— crowfeather's trial. hands down. also my favorite of all warriors books. also really attached to tallstar's revenge because it was the first warrior book i ever owned.

LEAST FAVORITE SUPER EDITION.

— i see a lot of people hate on skyclan's destiny or firestar's quest, but those weren't so bad in my opinion. didn't like bramblestar's storm too much. or tigerheart's shadow. they were boring to me.

FAVORITE MANGA.

— exile from shadowclan. love the new storylines and i loved nightpelt anyway.

LEAST FAVORITE MANGA.

— tigerstar and sasha. the art is horrendous.

FAVORITE SERIES.

— i liked the power of three series a lot, and the end of omen of the stars. had the most action without being dramatic.