Chapter 08: Gotta go

I panicked. He was my dad .The number 2 hero of Japan . Honestly I was still in shock about what happened. I kept reading and saw he had a wife and kids the youngest seemed to be around me are . Things weren't matching up . The only way I could have been his daughter was if my mom was .... his misters. At this point I started to think and the negative little voices in my head started to speak.

He probably left because he was ashamed of you .
How could he ever love a kid like you .
Look at you of course he left .
How could he even start to care about a kid like you .
NO I wasn't gonna start thinking like that . I have nothing left to lose. I had over heard that one of those men that had attacked me and the others at the library had gotten away. I'm sure they are going to go to tell there boss and when they find out they're gonna come after me and anyone who tried to stop them . I can't afford to lose my aunt too , she the only one I have left . As I walk out of the police office I start planning out and researching where my father lives . I have nothing else to lose at this point. If he refuse to take me in I'm gonna demand money enough to get me and my aunt relocated to a safe place far far away from this shit hole . I know he's not going to take me in , his bastard daughter, and ruin his reputation. As soon as I got home I grab my documents, packed my bags , and booked the next flight with the tickets my mom had given me . When I told my aunt about all this she was surprisingly supportive about it . I told her everything that had gone down that day and how she need to lay low for a bit until I can figure something out .

Aunt Rosalie: Don't even worry about it kid if I can put run the IRS I'm sure I can put run some wanna be criminals .

I looked at her with a blank expression.

Y/n: your jokes suck

Rosalie:Who said I was joking.