Chapter 02 -Aunt Rosalie

Y/n P.O.V

After the funeral service everyone gave me there condolences honestly I didn't feel anything. I wasn't listening to anything they said ,I was to business thinking about what I would say to my father when I saw him and how he would react. What if question started to pop in my head. "What if he's dosen't want anything to do with me" " What if my siblings don't like me or even hate me " " What if his wife hates me for being the child of the other woman" . I brushed them away when I say a wrinkled thin hand on my shoulder. I turned to see and old lady whom I've never met.

Old Lady : Your mom wants me to tell you that she's ok ,and that your gonna be ok .That you should go look for him and that she knows that he'll welcome you with open arms. She also told me to tell you to there more than enough money in your bank account now to last you at least 5 years ,and under the lose floor board there's a ticket to Japan, and a paper with his address, along with some pictures that you can show him .

After I heard what she said I looked at her and broke down. I kneeled down to her level and started sodding uncontrollably. She pulled my in to a warm and caring hug ,like the ones my mom would give me .

Y/n : Thank you .

She walked away without saying anything else but a simple nod .

After a couple minutes of sitting at my mom's grave new grave ,and thanking her for telling me she's ok , aunts Rosalie tapped me on my shoulder.

Aunt Rosalie: We should really get going. You have to do some unpacking at my house and we still need to pick up a couple things from your old house.

I nodded my head in agreement as I got up and brushed the dust of my black clothes.

We walked back to the car but on my way back I didn't feel sad ,I actually felt relived my mom had been throw alot of pain now she can rest .

My aunt started a conversation it the hope of lighting the mood after a small chat she turned on the radio and started to sing .She may be really beautiful but she's the worst sing .

Aunt Rosalie: HeY I jUsT mEt YoU aNd ThIs Is CrAzY bUt HerE's My NuMbEr So CaLl Me MaYbE.

Y/n: Aunt Rosalie for all the is good please stop singing before you bust one of my eardrums .

She jokingly punched my arm.

Aunt Rosalie: I'm not that bad !

Y/n: Whatever you say .

We had a small laugh until we got to my house. I got out of the car and made my way to the only loose floorboard in the house . I pulled in it open and inside the floor was a medium sized white box with silver around the edges .I picked the box up and removed the lid although the box was a little dusty . Inside were a plan ticket, just as the old lady had said , along with two or three pictures of my mom , me when I was little and a man with red hair and turquoise eyes.
I've seen him somewhere, the question is were . Than my aunts Rosalie called out to me saying that she had load the rest of my thing in the car ,and for me to get my butt in her car so we can go eat somewhere.

I put the box in my bag and booked it to her car . We drove to an In-n-Out to get something to eat .

Cashier: How may I help you ladies today ~

Aunt Rosalie: Yes ,I would like a Double Cheeseburger, Fries, and a strawberry milkshake.

She than turned her head to me .

Aunt Rosalie: What do you want .

Y/N: Can I get a regular cheeseburger, fries, and a soft medium drink.

Cashier: We that be all for you .

Aunt Rosalie: Yes .

Cashier: Ok that will be $20.25 . Cash or card .

Aunt Rosalie: Card .

Aunt Rosalie paid and the cashier gave us our receipt and the number .

After we got our food and ate it my aunt Rosalie said she had to go do something and that I couldn't tag along I told her to just drop me off at the library.

I walked into the library. I went to sit down at an empty table. I pulled out the photos from the box .I looked at it for a solid ten minutes before giving up and going to get something to read. I was looking threw the shelves of but when I saw that the had new book in the hero's area .I picked up a but with the title that said "top ten hero of japan ." I wonder what this could be about?

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

What did aunt Rosalie have to do ? What will Y/n do when she finds out that her Father is Japans second best hero? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out .
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮