Chapter - 13

Y/n pov

I saw my both bestfriends..my biggest support system....i can die for them and I have no doubt that they will do the same...

There they are in all glory My JJ'S Jackson and jinyoung.... my partner in crime and the only people who knows that I am the world's biggest hacker cute devil.... hehehe

Y/n's bestfriends: They are y/n's best friends and supported her in all her ups and downs and she was also the one who helped her in their dark lives.... they are also the only one who knows that y/n is the biggest hacker in the world.....

Y/n: *I went and hugged both of them with my whole might...and whispered near their ears...*

y/n: I missed you a lot...

Jackson: we missed you two darling..

Jinyoung: we missed you my chipmunk

y/n: *I couldn't control more so I started crying in their embrace..*

jinyoung: hey don't cry...we are here now and we are never leaving you again

y/n: I'myself will not let you leave me again.. It was so difficult to leave without both of you....an-

Jackson: but now we are together and we will create havoc...

Jinyoung and y/n: yesss

Y/n: come on now I will take you to some places where we can spend time together and talk...

jinyoung: of course come on now

Jackson: yaah... why are you leaving me behind *pouts*

Author pov

The three went outside of the airport  and started discussing where to go just then

y/n: OK first we will go to park..

JJ: okk

*They all went to the park went suddenly rain started pouring and....*

Y/n: wohhoo.... come on

Jackson: no no.. my new jacket

*he started whining but y/n was determined so she took both of them and they started dancing in the rain... the people in the surroundings were looking at them weirdly but they paid no attention to it and danced freely in the rain....*

They all enjoyed a lot and then they all started going towards the car....

Time skip they changed and came

Jackson: now??

y/n: let us go to the amusement park

Jackson: no000000

Jin young and y/n : yesss

*they both started teasing Jackson as they knew that he is scared of rides*

y/n: come on now we are here

*They entered the amusement park and started searching for a ride when suddenly jinyoung yelled...*

jinyoung: we will go to that ride...

*the ride which he was talking about was the biggest ride in the whole amusement park*

Jackson: no...why should we??anyway I am not going on the ride.. take her jinyoung go go darling...

y/n: aniiiiyooooo..... *she whined while jinyoung was busy dragging her to the ride *

Y/n: oh my God the ride is so fast J no no I am not going on it *y/n whined seeing other people in the ride*

jinyoung: you are coming with me and that's dream final... our turn is here now come on

Y/n: ahh I am never going with you again...

jinyoung: haha...you should have seen your face chipmunk... it was absolutely hilarious...

y/n: hahaha very funny
*she said sarcastically*

After that they played many more rides in the amusement park and decided to just roam along the streets when y/n saw some homeless people sitting on the road... so she went towards them and gave them a lot of money and asked them to take care and they started thanking her...

Jinyoung and Jackson were feeling proud of y/n and they have considered themselves lucky that they got such a person as a best friend... They vowed that they will not let anything happen to y/n at any costs... y/n was the one who helped them to get out of their dark lives and she was the one to teach them how to live a positive life...

Y/n: let's eat ice cream...

*she said not noticing that it was almost past midnight and she went out without informing anyone about her whereabouts and there was a storm waiting for her at her home *

Jackson: OK then come on my servants...

*Jackson said and started walking like a king but not before tripping on his own leg... embarrassing himself more they started following him until they reached the ice-cream parlour *

Jinyoung : will you take your regular flavour chipmunk???

y/n: yess J of course

Jackson: excuse me I will take one vanilla, one mint chocolate,one chocolate and one butterscotch, strawberry and umm it's OK for now this much is enough...

The shopkeeper was looking at him as if he has grown two heads...

shopkeeper: are you going to eat it all by yourself sir??

y/n: yes sir let it be it's normal for him...

jinyoung: he always does this

*Jinyoung said and shook his head and dramatically with a sigh*

y/n: I don't know when he is going to behave normally... ughhh

jinyoung: I know right

*He said eyeing Jackson who was busy eating his ice-cream*

Jinyoung: come on its late now let us drop you

y/n: yaa it's past 1 and I haven't even informed anyone at home

jinyoung: if any problem occurs just give us a call OK??

y/n: yaa OK...

Jackson and jinyoung took y/n to the mansion and they all bid their goodbyes.... and now y/n was standing in front of the mansion door and when she came inside...

???: where the hell were you??