Chapter - 14

At the parks household

Author pov

The tension in the room was very thick and everybody was very tense as there was no sign of y/n and she was not

even picking up phones.... all the siblings were very paincked and were praying.....

Y/n's mom was burning in anger at the irresponsibility of y/n she was also worried but was more angry and it took over her motherly side...

She was properly fuming when suddenly they heard footsteps coming towards the living room and all of them looked at the source...

Yhey looked at y/n with mouth open and eyes wide as she was smiling widely and coming into the living room... before anyone of them could speak Mrs. park beat them to it

Mrs park: where the hell were you??

*y/n looked at her mother and her smile slowly faded....she saw the fury on her mother's face and she was scared would be an understatement she was absolutely terrified...

Mrs. park went from there and everybody sighed in relief except for y/n as she knew the reason why her mom went from there and she was terrified and only one question was roaming in her mind..... she wouldn't do it in front of everyone right???

Only one person saw and observed the look on y/n's face and he has very well known that look as he also had the same look in the past and that person was none other than.......Taehyung.... he knew that look very well and he was praying that whatever he was thinking turns out to be wrong just then Mrs. park entered the room with a stick in her hand... and everyone had their mouths open and they froze but before they could process...

*thud*

They all saw how y/n's mom beat her with a stick on her hand....

Mr. park: honey... it is extreme

jin: yes mom

suga: don't do this mom

Lisa: please mom don't do this..

Jisoo: mom please... she is a child

Jhope : Mom please..I beg you

jungkook: please mom give us some punishment but don't do this..

jimin: mom we will do anything...please

Namjoon : ma'am please...

Jennie: ma'am what are you doing??She is your child....

rose: mom please don't do this..

But taehyung stood frozen there...he couldn't do anything...

Y/n shut her mouth to cover her screams and sobs....

she was at the point of breaking down everyone in the room was hurt seeing her in this state even the maid and the guards were feeling hurt seeing the little girl in this state...

Mrs. park was beating her daughter mercilessly and all were trying to protest which made everyone freeze in the room

But suddenly y/n yelled

Y/n: Enough!!

*Everybody looked at y/n as if she has grown two heads because right now Mrs.park is furious and she can do anything with y/n...but this time y/n had decided that is isn't going to back down*

Y/n: who are you and from what right are you beating me??

*she asked in a sickeningly sweet voice and everyone was seeing her in bewilderment.... obviously why would someone ask their own mother who the hell is she.....*