Stucky 4 Life

@Calculator77 requested stucky on my other novel, but i had already finished it so i decided to make a one shot for them instead. 

A smile found its way to buckys face as steve made a funny face at him. Fury was talking about the new addition, but Bucky couldn't pay attention. Steve was normally very serious, but seeing as though they already knew what fury was telling us he decided to appease Buckys boredom. A chuckle escaped his lips, causing Fury to glare at Bucky.

"Something funny?" The man questioned, making Steve burst out laughing. Fury's glare turned to a look of surprise as the two men, Bucky and Steve, laughed their asses off. The two couldn't stop laughing, no matter what they tried. In the end they gave up as Bucky fell to the floor, holding his ribs. Steve quickly lifted his friend, his face turned sombre. Steve dragged Bucky into the hallway, his hands shaking. He took a deep breath in before his eyes met Buckys.

"Buck, I love you. I always have. Till the end of the line." Before Bucky could say anything, with a sudden surge of courage, Steve smashed their lips together. The kiss was long and sweet, not heated like their last kiss, over seventy years ago. They both pulled away, smiling. Steve huffed, out of breath.

"Super soldier or not, you will always struggle to hold your breath." Bucky said with a content smile, causing a chuckle to arise from the back of Steve's throat. Bucky watched as Steve Adams' apple bobbed, finding it excruciatingly attractive. Bucky brought their lips together again, cutting off Steve's laugh. The men made out for what felt like forever but was probably only a couple minutes. In the other room the team watched, Clint handing a five dollar note to natasha.