Early Morning and Playground

They have the day off today so Lizzie has decided to sleep in. As she sleeps, Y/N wakes up yawning and stretching. 

He smiles climbing out of bed and running out into the hall, running to Lizzie's room. He opens her door and runs inside.

He jumps onto her, accidentally kneeing her in the stomach making her groan. She feels her eye lid being pulled open before seeing a green eye.

"Can I have pancakes?"

She groans moving his hand from her eye and holding him as he sits up on her. She looks at the clock, 7am.

"You want pancakes?"

"Yeah and bacon."

She sighs having more respect for Boyd if Y/N is always this energetic in the mornings.

"Of course baby. Come on."

He climbs off her running down stairs as she sits up rubbing her hands over her face.

"So much for sleeping in..."

She yawns getting up and walking down the stairs, following the sound of cartoons coming up the stairs. 

She smiles as he turns around to smile at her before following her into the kitchen, climbing up onto the counter crossing his legs. 

She holds the side of his head before placing a kiss on the top of his head. She gets everything she needs for the pancakes and bacon before starting to make them as Y/N tells her all about the dreams he had while sleeping.

She watches as he eats his food while she drinks her coffee. She smiles listening as he talks about the cast and how she's his favourite. 

"Can we go to the playground?"

"Of course sweetie."

"Yay!"

"Go get a shower and dressed."

He runs off upstairs to get a shower while she cleans up the plates and everything else. She heads upstairs hearing the water turn off and Y/N whispering 'Quick, quick' to himself making her chuckle as she gets her own shower. 

Y/N gets himself dressed before running into Lizzie's room as she buttons her jeans. She looks up at him smiling at his smile as he runs to her jumping into her arms.

"Hello mister."

"Hi!"

"You all ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

She chuckles putting him down before pulling a hoodie on and putting her shoes on. She follows him down the stairs and out of the house, catching him before he can run off to the car. 

"Wait sweetie."

"Okay!"

She shakes her head at his energy before locking the door and holding his hand taking him to the car and unlocking it.

He gets in and she closes the door behind him before getting into the diver's seat and driving off towards the park.

"Scarlett is going to meet us there, she's bringing some snacks for you."

"Yes! I love Scarlett and snacks!"

She laughs as he giggles. They arrive at the park, Y/N holding Lizzie's hand as they walk through the parking lot seeing Scarlett at the entrance.

"Hey Scar."

"Hey Lizzie,-"

She cuts herself off as Y/N crashes into her hugging her. He looks up at her with a smile.

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

Lizzie smiles as Y/N runs off into the playground while they walk in finding a bench, keeping their sunglasses and hats on.

As they are talking, they hear the excited screams of Y/N going down the slide making them laugh.

"He's very energetic."

"Oh don't I know it, we've been up since 7. I got a knee to the stomach and my eye pulled open for pancakes and bacon."

Scarlett laughs as Lizzie sips her coffee. 

"And it's only the first day."

"I know and-"

"Lizzie!"

Y/N runs over with a big smile on his face followed by a little girl. 

"What baby?"

"This is Jenna! She's my best friend."

"Hi."

"Hi Jenna."

Y/N grabs two snacks for them and they both run off giggling.

"Too cute."

"And he definitely knows it."

They smile watching Y/N and Jenna eating on the merry-go-round that spins slightly, the two kids laughing loudly as they lay beside each other.

Jenna leaves and Y/N runs back over to Lizzie and Scarlett. 

"I'm hungry."

"Do you want to go get dinner?"

He nods his head and they all head over to the diner nearby. Y/N excitedly slides into the booth followed by Lizzie as Scarlett sits across from them. 

She hands him his DS after he tells her what he wants. When the food comes, he eats while humming to himself making the two women smile at cute he is.