Chapter 16 - Skylor POV

"How are we gonna find Lloyd out here?" Kai asked.

"Yes, how?" Zane frowned. I felt they were subtly urging me for an answer. It must be a nightmare for Cole! I thought.

"Skylor, any ideas?" Cole smiled. I snapped out of my thought trance and knitted my eyebrow.

"Um... the falcon?" I suggested.

"Good idea!" Misako looked over to Zane.

"I'll prepare him." Zane ran off.

"We better leave Jay here." I suggested. "For his sake. If he tried to escape -" I took out some sleeping bombs. "Use these." I dropped them in Misako's hands.

"Thank you," Misako smiled and dropped them on the table. "But I must go with you. You don't even know where the old man is!"

"I'll stay here." Nya suggested. "But if you need me, just call."

"Okay, lets get ready. As soon as the falcon catches sight of Lloyd, we leave." I turned around and walked off.

*Le time skip*

I was just packing up a bag when I heard someone running towards me.

"The Falcon has returned!" Zane ran up to me with the bird sitting on his outstreched arm.

"Good. Have you figured out where he is?" I patted the Falcon on the head.

"The Mountain of a Million Steps." Zane shrugged. "It's a long way away. We haven't even got back to HQ yet!"

"True." I frowned. "How far is HQ?"

"About the same distance as the Mountain. It would take us aged to get there AND the Mountain. Lloyd would've left by then."

"I guess we have to live with what we got." I shut my bag and threw it over my shoulder. "Call everyone. We're going."

---------

Ooh, what's gonna happen?

Sorry about the bad writing AND short chapter. I wasn't really motivated to write.

See ya!

~Rain xx