Amy's First Battles and Schemes (SA2)

In a trip to prove herself, after a humiliating defeat, Amy discovered a blue circular rectangular-shaped gem, with the same properties as the Chaos Emeralds. Despite her current task, Amy decided to experiment with the gem. She secretly returned to the base, and, hidden in her room, she infused the power of the seven gems into her gear, separately.

Her gear received an upgrade in speed, agility, strength, and added the ability to float and fly at high speeds, and increased resistance. Her gloves, receiving the power of the gem, got a strength, projectile and creation upgrade.

With these upgrades, Amy, encouraged by the luck and quantity of power she now held, went to test her new abilities on a far away village, set in the mountains and seemingly abandoned. (with a large factory, a large castle, a big house and a mill next to a lake surrounding it. Amy went in and took out everything in her path, much to the dismay of the local Lords. Only two of them survived to tell the tale, and the supreme leader's power was destroyed in the process.)

Satisfied, Amy returned to the town where Sonic and Tails now lived, and, turning off her overpowered gear, reported her defeat to Eggman, who let her return to the base. Fearing her power would be taken away, Amy hid her discoveries and achievements from her superior.

...

A year after the defeat of Chaos, Eggman left, in search of other stuff to use in his plans, again. Amy finished her tasks early, and then, heading to her room, decided to add some upgrades to her attire, such as speed-shoes, different functions to the buttons on her coat, various abilities in her gloves, and the like. However, since she wasn't as experienced in this stuff as her superior, she was only able to complete the speed-shoes upgrade, when Eggman came back to the base, with a new guest. A black hedgehog, with red accents on his quills, wrist and ankle pads, and high-tech shoes.

"Hello! Welcome back, Doctor!" greeted Amy.

"Hi, Rose!" greeted Eggman.

"You seem in high spirits today, did something happen?"

"My search has been successful! Rose, meet Shadow." introduced Eggman.

"Greetings!"

"Hello. As the Doctor said, I am Shadow, the Ultimate Life Form. I agreed to work for the Doctor only because we have one goal at the moment." said Shadow.

"Ohh. Well, I hope you two will get along well, I'll be back with some snacks for you both!" said Amy, walking away.

"This 'Rose' assistant of yours seems too sweet for her own good. Why and how did you hire her?" asked Shadow.

"Well, she seems to think I am her 'destined hero', just because I saved her from a log that fell on her, like, five or six years ago. Ever since then, she swore loyalty and subordination, and I hired her, teaching her all I know." said Eggman.

"Well, apparently, 'all you know' is disappointing. These schemes are all flawed to the worst degree. For someone of, what was it, 200-300 IQ? For someone of that level of intelligence, you seem to not know much about formulating complex plans." critiqued Shadow, looking at Eggman's past schemes.

"Hey! Don't touch anything!"

"Don't worry. I've been around computers for a few years, I know how operate them. Anyway, you need a lot of help. You and Rose." said Shadow. "So, tell me about that enemy of yours, Sonic."

"Oh, where do I even begin?" asked Eggman.

"Here, some chamomile tea, chocolate chip biscuits and some vanilla cake. Enjoy! I'll be over at my room." said Amy.

"Thanks!"

"Tell me about his strengths and weaknesses. That's what I need to know." said Shadow.

"He is extremely fast, and has the ability to use the Chaos Emeralds to strengthen himself. As for his weakness, mainly water, and occasionally his friends, whenever they are hurt or captured." said Eggman.