Chapter 12

_________________________________________

******

__

" So you're telling me that a hot-looking guy bring you to his penthouse when you're drunk as hell...even cook for you ....but didn't have sex!!!... what in the kdrama hell" Siya who was giving me a bombastic side-eye.

" Yeah" I answered her while I was typing our project on my laptop.

" SERIOUSLY Y-"  I quickly cover her mouth..like does she not know that we are at work... Everyone was staring at us like we're some kind of alien or something like that in which I apologized for disturbing them. I glared at her which in return she showed me her puppy eyes. How did we became friends!! agrhhh!!.....

" We'll talk about it later and don't forget that you own me an apology for leaving me alone last night" she awkwardly smile at me... knowing that she knew that it was my first in a Night club here but still I ended up in a stranger house.
Thank god.. Jungkook was a gentleman ...if it was not him...I would already be kidnap or even raped.. Seem like there's still some kind person out there.

__

//Time skip...

Office Cafeteria.

" What was his name again

" What was his name again.. junglebook??" Siya said while she was munching her lunch.

Yn : its Jungkook

" Why this name seem similar to me" Siya who was thinking hard where did she heard this name before...but nothing came to her mind." Anyway...yn....how can you trust this guy......." She asked.

"He helped me Siya....and you also know very well that in this generation we are living in.... If he didn't help me ...no one would have..." I just spoke the truth. Seriously in this generation even if there would be a dead body in front of them...they would just walk like nothing happened..minding their own business.... Its nothing but reality.