IVV - What Do You Want?

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

☆°~♡~°☆

It had been a few days since Connor and I basically confessed to one another and we hadn't been to the station much.

We'd mostly been doing the same things we were doing before this time just more cuddled up and with kisses.

It was... Nice. Getting to show him new things, watching romance movies, explain what his new emotions were.

But I told him we couldn't tell anyone.

I knew that... that Connor was deviant but when I tried to tell him he denied it harshly.

So I dropped it. But I knew if anyone found out what was going on between us Connor would be sent straight back to cyberlife...

But now here we were. Me sitting in the back seat with Connor in the passenger seat and Hank outside on a call in the middle of nowhere in the snow.

We had come to find Kamski. The man who basically first invented androids and started up cyberlife before moving to a reclusive mansion in the mountains.

Our mission was to get as much information about deviants and how to stop them from their creator himself.

Connor and I watched nervously as Hank paced up and down.

"Somethings off..."

I said and Connor hummed in agreement.

Without saying a word to each other, we got out of the car at the exact same time.

Talk about couple goals, reading each other's minds.

"Everything alright Hank?"

I asked gently.

Hank turned around, disconnecting the call with whoever he was on the phone with.