Prologue

I was in a car going into the woods, deep within the woods out of vale's territory. I was looking into a letter which was written that I was accepted into another school. I was "kicked out" from Beacon academy and now going to another school.

In the headmasters office.

I was sitting in front of the head master along with my parents.

The Winchester's were also present along with the general and Weiss' sister; winter along with a video call from haven academy headmistress; Salem.

Ozpin: Mr and Mrs aec your son is expelled from school.

Nolan: we know...

Jaune was feeling humiliated and down since his dreams of becoming a huntsmen have gone down the drain.

Nolan: do we know who leaked it.

Jaune: Cardin was it you?

Cardin: hell no! You saved my life from an Ursa, I wouldn't do that.

Nolan: Jaune it wasn't Robert's son.

Winter: i think it was someone who leaked it...

Ozpin: I suspected somebody learned about the transcripts.

Ding!

The elevator opened to show Qrow, Raven Branwen arriving into the office along with a man. He looked like he had gone through hell and saw me.

???: Is this the boy?

Ozpin: yes.

The man looked at me with a stern look and stared at me from head to toe.

???: i can work with this...

Jaune: who are you?

Ozpin: Jaune this is Geralt of rivia. He is a hunter... and your new teacher

Jaune: my what?

Geralt: i'm your new instructor...

Jaune: dad what's going on?

Nolan: jaune you will be transferring to another school different from the other schools you know.

Ozpin: yes mr. Arc, this school is unlike Beacon this is a school where they teach you to become a genuine Hunter.

Jaune: what is this school?

Robert: Elysium academy, school of the four swords

Jaune: what?

Winter: it's a school unknown to the people, unlike us... this room is filled with the people who known of this academy.

Jaune: (shocked) all of you?

Everyone nodded.

Jaune: Cardin?

Cardin: my dad told me this... and my cousin studies there.