Chapter 3

Beacon Academy

Months after Jaune's removal, team NPR was replaced with a new member; Slyvia Briarwood a former student of Atlas Academy became the new member of NPR, now birthing the new Team PRNS (Prince).

Back with Team Rwby, the four girls were taught of how Jaune's transcripts were exposed.

Ruby: i still think it's cardin.

Blake: i always thought it would be Weiss.

Yang: Blake?

Weiss: i agree with Blake, it would be me who did it but I never stoop that low. Still, i think he deserves better than just Expulsion.

Yang: well, look at you... Ice Queen thinking about jaune. I thought you didn't like him.

Weiss: hey, you make it sound like i was a bad person.

Blake: well you did dismiss him countless times when he tried asking you out.

Yang: and during Initiation, you disregard him after he saves you from falling.

Weiss: well, that was in the past...

Blake: that was two months ago...

As Weiss was looking at them deadpanned after they ranted about her, Velvet then came in.

Ruby: Velvet, so...?

Velvet: okay, so i managed to rake some information from different students, especially Winchester. It turns out, Cardin didn't leak the information. Someone did, and as for Jaune... Cardin's father and his father used to know each other due to some history which i do not know of. But here's the thing... it turns out Ozpin, Salem, and a few people transferred him to another school. Students saw your uncle with a man going to the headmaster's office.

Weiss: who is this man?

Velvet: nobody knows... but here's the thing, it turns out that your sister had to erase every camera recording from the office. The man then left with jaune somewhere, where your sister even had the transport officers scrub it clean.

Weiss: why would winter erase any recording...

Velvet: i do not know but from what i can tell, Jaune may be in some seriously bad mojo...

Timeskip

Team RWBY was in the Headmaster's office, looking at their headmaster with a serious look on their face.

Ozpin: may i know why are you all present?

Ruby: we all want to know where jaune is.

Ozpin: well he's enjoying his time with his family.

Weiss: we know that jaune was transferred to another school, we need to know what school that is.

Glynda: that information is classified for faculty... and for them, it is only for jaune and his family to know.

Weiss: And what of my sister?

Glynda: she works with General Ironwood, and still that is confidential to any outsiders.

Ozpin: please, Team Rwby believe what i say that jaune is in safe hands...

Ruby: okay...

The group then turned around, but not until Blake slid her scroll right under the headmaster's table.

When the four girls returned, Blake accessed the call as they listened in.

Glynda: they do not need to know what jaune is going through.