Ch. 24

Wei Lin's POV

After that days were peaceful. We did so much fun. But there is one more thing I have to do before going from here. Yin iron. I was in the back mountains. Yeah, I know I should discuss it with Zewujun and Grandmaster Lan. But I don't know how to explain. So, Im just gonna say I accidentally fell in there. How? I will ask Lan shushu to back me up. As he know I use Cold Pond. But I can't go inside. Forgot it needed Lan clan forehead ribbon. I am now at Cold Pond. I went inside and changed my form after making sure no one is around.

I swam inside trying to find the entrance of the cave. The temperature is too cold here. Maybe I am close. There it is. I finally found it. I changed into my human form. The Guqin started attacking me. Oh No! I started running around. What should I do now? I was just thinking what to do when it attacked me. I fell backwards. It was painful. But nothing I can't handle. I thought to treat myself before proceeding. I went back to the lake and changed in my mermaid form.

I was going to go inside again. Should I go like this? I mean there's water there and  I'm more powerful in water. I swam inside. There was not much water inside but I could swim just fine. And it didn't attacked me. I went and sat in front of it. Should I touch it? But that would be disrespectful. I should just try to call her.

WL - Lan Yi! Are you here?

I waited for sometime when I hear footsteps. I was going to change in my human form to greet her properly.

LY - Don't! It will attack you. It's here for protection. Only Lan clan people can enter here. You are allowed like this because you allowed them to stay in your territory.

WL - I didn't allowed anyone.

LY - Yeah, but your mother did. And as you are the next Queen. You are allowed.
What are you here for princess.

I bowed properly while sitting.

WL - Just call me Lin or Wei Lin. I am here for Yin iron. It's not safe here anymore.

LY - I'll give it you.

WL - You're not gonna ask anything?

LY - I trust the future queen.

She gave me the Yin iron. I sealed it inside the Qiankun pouch.

LY - You have my blessings for what you are going to do.

I bowed and when I looked up again she was not there. But the bunnies were there. I swam towards the bunnies and they hopped on to me. There were so many in the drama but there are only four here. I secured them in my hands tightly and swam upwards. I was going to come out but there is someone bathing in the lake. Oh my god! What should I do now? I can't stay here bunnies will die. I should use the back mountains. I was going to get back when instincts alerted me. And I backed off. That is bichen. Lan Wangji!?

LZ - Who's there?