PROLOGUE

Start writing your story

Welcome to the villains world:

Inside of the Photon Energy Research Laboratory, there are scientists looking at a fairly building size robot on the screen monitors of the control center of the laboratory, seeing them excersize some battle simulations on the greeny and grassy fields while they're taking notes on their movement, startegy, reflects, and speed.

The scientist were also analysing on thier weapons as well,to see if the weapons needs an upgrade for future enemies in the next few days until the next attack but they still don't know yet but their still prepared for it.

The staff were already impressed from all the work and excersize from the robot or specifically a girl at the age of 16 alredy transformed into the same robot earlier achieving every challenge of the battle simulation at 100% each of them.

"Alright

Battle simulation, complete.

Done in 30 or 40 seconds.

New record: 25 seconds.

Enemies assigned to destroy are now scrap metal.

Okay, Miss Kabuto,  you can go home and rest for the night.

Exiting Simulation grounds."

Meet [Y/N] Kabuto, Daugther of the Head Director Sayaka Yumi and Researcher Engineer Koji Kabuto in Tokyo, Japan.

At the age of 16 she inhereted her great-grandfather's creation Mazinger Z, a giant and powerful mech/suit that was given first to his grandson Koji.

Her great-grandfather was murdered and crushed by Baron Ashura by exploding his mansion, leaving him dead beneath the rumble his home; fortunately he store away his brain through out the circuitery of the suit as a guardian and mentor on her adventures as Mazinger z.

But today she can finally sleep due all the training she had for 2 weeks for waking up at 4 am everyday, and she can't wait to relax on her tub, eat dinner with her parents, and finally sleep on her large, soft, and comfy bed.

As she went to the changing room to change her sweaty work out into a comfy and warm clothes and maybe play some video games in her room all day.

As she was about to get on her bike, a neighning sound of a horse pierced her ears and startled by the sound as well the noise of the horse's galloping soles, looking on the left and right realizing that there's noone is in sight but her infront of the laboratory.

Already having an incoming panic attack,  she could feel her heart hammering in her ribs thinking that there's someone following her, she turns her again once more but only to see a horse behind her.

The girl yelped out of fear to see a almost dead horse with enchanting green eyes shining like peidot jewels as well showing ribs due the lack of food they give them, behind the horse it look some kind of chariot maybe from the Victorian Era with a black color with gold outlines, sincerely beautiful to look at.

Inside of the chariot there was black coffin with golden outlines on the edges as well a green gem in the middle; [Y/N]'s thought were snapped when the horse snorted out to get her attention, the girl chuckled softly at the animal's behavior and begin to stroke its nose as well giving them two sugarcubes.

"You're too cute to a scary horse."

As [Y/N] continued stroking the horse's nose, she felt herself feeling dizzy and sleepy from something; her vision is getting blurried and distorted, her legs shaking like jelly, from the drop of her stamina she fainted infront of the horse.

The horse neighed as they a floting spell on the girl seding her body to the coffin and closin up the led, the horse neighed once again and begin to trot to a destination that no one heard, seen, or spoke about on the normal world.

What would happen to the girl?

Where is she going?

What if her parents didn't notice that she's missing?

We will find out in the next chapter of her new adventures in Twisted Wonderland.

Hey guys i know its been a few months ever since i update this book but please bare with me i haven't feel a writer's block since october last year and i've been working my ass off only helping my mom with our apartment rent and as well buying the food from our fridge

BUT anyway i'll see you guys in the next chapter bye 😊🙌