PROLOGUE PART 1

~The hand on the mirror~

[Y/N]'s POV:

Hey, its me, 16 year-old [Y/N] Kabuto AKA Mazinger Z.

Anyway, you've might been wondering where i am right now and how i got myself into this mess?

Well, i'll give you guys a hint.

A horse.

That's right, a almost undead horse came out of nowhere in front of the main entrance of the Photon Energy Research Laboratory outside of the woods near Mount Fuji.

The same horse came to the place with a Victorian-style chariot along with a black and gold coffin inside.

And i thought that the poor thing was lost and hungry.

Nope.

I was wrong.

Super dead wrong for that animal; like almost all of them always find their way to gain attention from strangers even if they're harmless or not they still do it.

Yet i get hit by something not physically but psychologically like a magic spell on the head and blacked out on the floor.

And now you know what happened.

Man, my body already feels i've been floating underwater or space but this is a whole new level of floating, this void i'm feeling is completly silent, no cars honking, birds chirping in the sunlight, even hearing the conversations from the people on the streets.

The moment i open my eyes and you guessed nothing.

And i mean "nothing" nothing completly black except a mirror in front of me, it must be almost 200 years-old at least.

As i was about to touch it its reflective crystal, green flames appeared inside of the mirror's reflective surface, at first i got startled from the flame's outburst but the fear in me quickly washed away in seconds.

The flames danced so gracefully and dangerously closed together, i could watch this for hours without breaking contact at this masterpiece; but then a voice began to speak.

"Ahh... My Dear Beloved

A Noble and Lovely flower of evil."

Wow.

Now that was flatering coming from a voice that came out from nothing.

"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all."

Okay?

That was corny and awkard, still i could feel my cheeks burning to my skin feeling completly flustered from the comment.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Who is the..."

Unable to hear the voice's question, an image appear on the glass it was the same horse from last night when i encounter them in the institute carrying the same chariot with the coffin inside to a castle, a mediaval one at that.

"Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror

As long as your heart desires,

Take the hand that appears in the mirror"

And that's what i did.

Without a second thought i phased through the mirror's glass and grabbed the hand, with its great force they pulled me inside of the mirror forward without looking back.

word count:439