The Passing

As Olu grew old, he knew that his time on this earth was coming to an end. He had lived a long and fulfilling life, but he also knew that there was still more work to be done.

Before he passed, Olu called together the coven and shared with them his wisdom and his knowledge. He imparted to them the lessons he had learned on his long journey, and reminded them of the importance of using their magic for the greater good.

And then, with a peaceful heart, Olu passed on, leaving behind a legacy that would endure for generations to come.

The members of the coven mourned the loss of their beloved leader, but they also knew that Olu would want them to continue their work in his absence.

They carried on his teachings, spreading love and light throughout the world with their magic. They remembered his words and carved them into their hearts, vowing to use their powers only for good and to always uphold the principles of their coven.

Years passed, and the coven grew stronger under Olu's teachings. They became respected leaders in the magical community, known for their kindness and their dedication to helping others.

And though Olu was no longer with them, his spirit lived on through the work that they did each day, and through the love and light that they brought into the world.