Chapter 2 || Bandages

╔═╗❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖╔═╗
.   ࣪⬪  𖥔     ࣪˖  ✦      ⬪.     ࣪˖
Author's Note: There will be mild injuries (bruises and a sprained ankle described specifically) and very minimal swearing.
Also, my joyfriend has been spreading this fanfic around to other people so I'm obligated to continue. You know who you are, Adorable bastard. >:(
  ˖   ࣪  .  ⬪ ˖    ࣪𖥔˖    ✦. 𖥔
╚═╝ ❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖╚═╝

𖥔

˖

The wind rushed harshly past the two as Homestar ran with Wally in his invisible arms (We don't question logic here). Being carried was a common occurrence for the much short puppet, to the point he began to ponder again. It felt as though his mind was always filled with questions about logic; what things mean, how they make sense, how it effects the world, himself and others. He played with the thought of his pal, Barnaby, and how him and Homestar seem to carry him the same way. Soon enough after silence and rest, Homestar came to a sudden halt. In front of the two stood a large two story house, decorated in blue roof tiles, oddly placed windows and painted a soft white. Wally had never seen so much plain colors in one place before; the majority of his neighborhood was rather colorful.

Homestar quickly looked down at Wally, as if checking to make sure he didn't disappear from his grasp. He then looked over at the door of the large house with Wally following his gaze.

"Is this your house?"

Wally questioned with a soft tone, looking up at Homestar as he was repositioned in their grasp. He was held to Star's side, his left arm wrapping under his rear to make a seat. Wally faced their chest, his hands grabbing onto his shirt in a slightly childish manner. He didn't exactly know what to do in this situation, but he did know he did not want to fall off and get brain damage! Homestar then smiled, chiming in with the blunt answer of:

"Nope!"

Wally was quickly taken aback, he tilted his head with a heavy amount of concern as Homestar literally rammed into the door with his free side, causing it to burst open with a loud clash. As the two entered in, a strange green eyes man wearing a red decorated mask, no shirt, black pants, and red boxing gloves looked over. He seemed more disappointing than horrified that two people broke into his house. Wally on the other hand was probably the most traumatized he's been in his life. An extremely loud and annoyed sigh escaped the masked stranger.

"Ah great. Homestar runner. What random crap do you have for me today that I'll... probably ignore on the spot...?"

"I found a Doll! His name is Wally!"

Star slipped his hands under Wally's arms, holding him towards the newer being like a wet cat that was drenched from the rain.

"Not a doll."

Wally corrected Homestar as he stared at the masked fellow before they continued talking.

"I found a not-Doll! His name is Wally!"

Close enough, Homestar, Close enough. Wally just brushed it off in his head as the strange person walked over to look at the fine details of the yellow puppet as well. He then proceeded to comment:

"Uh-huh... He looks like if Coach Z made an original character for the first time and heavily based it off of Elvis Presley."

Wally didn't know who the hell 'coach Z' was, but it's better to just question things silently than ask.. to him, at least.