CH 1: It Starts Here...

(A/N) Hello all, just wanted to give you a sense of Kosuke's voice. He is voiced by Kyle Herbert (Sosuke Aizen's VA). His tone will shift depending on who he's talking to. Think of this, when speaking to his friends, his tone is similar to Captain Aizen's. When he's facing villains, it's more like Waco Mundo Aizen. His pitch is slightly higher due to the fact he's only 16.

Most artwork done in this book is provided by Willowiess and tolydraw. For more info, read story description.

Also, OSTs will be switched between MHA and Full Metal Alchemist (I feel the latter fits nicely with the story.)

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Kosuke Adachi stands at the threshold of his dreams, his heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nervousness

The towering archway before him represents the gateway to a world of heroism, where legends are born and greatness is forged. The emblem of UA Academy, shining proudly above, serves as a constant reminder of the illustrious heroes who have walked these halls before him.

The ten months of intense training and preparation has led him to this moment. The sacrifices, the sweat, and the countless hours of honing his skills has all been leading up to this point. He takes a deep breath, grounding himself in the magnitude of the path he has chosen.

"UA Academy... The best hero school in all of Japan and the one that All Might himself graduated from. I'm finally here." He looks down at his open hand, clenching it tightly with unwavering resolve. "Look at me now, Akihito... with your quirk, I'll be the greatest hero this world has ever seen; you just watch."  With that thought, he faced forward and takes his first step toward his future. 

Once inside the school of his dreams, Kosuke is abruptly directed toward the locker room to store his belongings. Upon exiting he was swiftly led to one of the numerous testing rooms. 

Herein lies the initial and, for some, most difficult phase of the entrance exams – the written test. This comprehensive assessment not only evaluates one's academic prowess but also delves into their knowledge of quirks and hero laws, a subject that Kosuke is well-versed in.

Seated at his desk, surrounded by other aspiring heroes, Kosuke waits the exam proctor, Pro Hero Ectoplasm - or one of his clones. Once arriving, he introduced himself as a clone before going through the rules. The examinees were granted an hour and a half to complete the packet, and any attempt to cheat is met with an instant failure.

Half an hour later, Kosuke confidently sets down his pencil, "That should do it," he thought before standing and proceeding silently to the front of the room, a move that garners surprised glances from his fellow examinees.

"Finished already, Adachi?" The clone inquires.

Sporting a smile of assurance, Kosuke hands his exam to the pro hero, responding, "Yes, I didn't find it all too difficult."