𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝘾𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙆 was not the type of person to cause trouble, no no, that was more of her fathers job. Caitlin was nothing like her father, and yet, that's what Tony loved about her the most. He chuckled just at a mere memory of her. His daughter was currently attending a fairy boarding school. Yes fairy, you read that right

It was a Saturday morning, and Tony was down stairs in his lab, doing what he does best. Making suits and solving equations, that's what Caitlin said at least.

Tony was at his mansion, while Pepper, his wife, was at STARK INDUSTRY'S doing the job of what CEO's do best.

"Sir, there seems to be someone at the door"

FRIDAY, his AI, alerted, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh really?" Tony asked in surprise,

"Yes Sir." The AI replied. Tony shrugged and made his way upstairs and walked through his living room. Tony opened the door, and there, was standing... His daughter?!

"Hi daddy." Caitlin smiled at him.

Tony couldn't believe his eyes. He had to blink several times before he could fully register what was going on. Was it a coincidence? He was just thinking about his daughter is his lab. Caitlin, was standing there with her suitcase just behind her.

"Caitlin?! What are you doing here little bunny?" Tony said in happiness before engulfing his little girl into a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you too dad." Caitlin said in a sarcastic tone, making him chuckle before parting.

"Come on, let's get you inside."

Caitlin took her suitcase and followed her father inside, before putting it by the door. Tony turned around to look at her, and found her tensed up more than usual.

"Is something the matter?" He asked,

"Um..." Caitlin played with the hem of her shirt before fully looking at him in the eye.

"We need to talk.." Caitlin started of.

"Yeah sure, what's wrong?" Tony asked, worry in his tone.

"I'm... I'm not biologically you're daughter..." Caitlin said, getting straight to the point.

At first Tony laughed, putting a hand in his stomach before fully seeing her face. And for the first time, Caitlin wasn't joking around. The smile from Tony's face faltered,

"I'm a changeling..." Caitlin explained further.

"A..- A what?" Tony asked, seriousness in his tone.

"Uh- You know what? Let's sit down and talk." Tony gestured towards the couch. Caitlin nodded and sat down with Tony opposite her. And, for the first time in all her life, she felt like an outcast, someone who didn't belong anywhere. Caitlin explained to the best of her ability, and every time she did she felt like having a break down. And the end of her explanation, Caitlin was in tears.

"So um... I understand if you don't want me any more and... And-" Before Caitlin could even finish, Tony brought her into a hug. Caitlin's eyes widen before they narrowed down and cried into his arms.

"Don't ever think that." Tony told her.

"Blood or not, you will always be my daughter." Caitlin smiled through the tears before Tony kissed her on the forehead.

Just then, a bright orange light flashed making the two squint their eyes and eventually close them.

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*

Tony looked around, confused. Last thing he remembered he was at the newly made mansion. With that, panicked,

"Caitlin? Caitlin!" Tony yelled, looking around the room. He noticed he was in a cinema, and surprisingly he found the team and his wife, Pepper.

"Mr Stark?" A voice called out from behind, making him turn around and find Bloom, his daughter's best friend, coming towards him. However she wasn't alone, behind her was her friends.

"Flora?" Terra asked, with a happy smile on her face.

"Hi Terra!" Flora said in a happy tone.

However the group of girls and boy, had no idea who it was. They all looked at her expectantly, wanting her to explain. Terra looked towards the group and smiled,

"Oh- uh right. This is Flora, my cousin." Terra explained, the other did an Ohhh, and sighed. However, Tony was pancaking, while  the the others tried to calm him down.

"Sorry to ruin this... Reunion." An unknown voice said, making everyone turn to see a man, floating with a red cape.

"Who are you?" Steve asks

"My name is Dr. Steven Strange" He responds.

"Now, I am sure you are wondering where you are and why." Strange states, while looking around the room.

"We are here because of one person, seeing as she is not here right now. Her name is Caitlin." Strange says, making Tony and Sky freeze.

"We're is my daughter?" Tony asks more firmly, pausing at each word.

"Please do not worry, she is just fine. Time is frozen here." Strange reassured making Tony sigh in relief. Sky looked over towards the father of his girlfriend and admired him. He had heard so many story's about him in the other world. How he saved New York city. He didn't even think about him when he met Caitlin for the first time. However, the only thing Sky knew about before knowing that Caitlin was a Stark, is that her dad meant everything to her. Everything.

"You will be watching the life of Caitlin Willow Stark, now please, everyone take a seat." Strange gestured towards the seats.

"Now, let us start from the very beginning." Strange said, making the light slowly fade as the screen infront of them light up.