i hv a child????😱

My name is keigo takami. I am a retired hero, yes i retired. You may ask why? The ans is it was no fun being a hero anymore so i retired and started an investing business.

Hawks was sitting at a cafe when his gaze caught a wholesome sight two married couple holding their infant.

I used to have a family too well not a kid but i did have a wife, our lifes were perfect until one day she decided we should get divorced. Its been 4 yrs to be exact and life isnt that bad........who am i kidding, i feel so empty amd lonely seeing all these couples around me.

Hawks got up from the cozy seat and dropped of the money for his coffee. Humming a peaceful tune he walked through the alleys.

As soon as the blonde hero reached his home his eyes widened gazing at the sight of a little girl sleeping.

He marched close to the girl waking her up "daddy!" His jaw dropped hearing the word that came out of the unnocent little girl "daddy?!", she nodded

"you must be lost, tell me where ur parents are and we will look for them" she tilted her head with a cute frown 'aww' hawks thought. "But u are my daddy." She spoke " look.... whats your name"

"My name is rin takami" she said with a smilling face, the hero only became more shocked "look rin i am not your dad" "but mommy said you are" hearing the mention of you mom hero asked "who is you mommy" "hana nakahara" hearing the name he thought he would never encounter again made him fear the worst.

"So where is your mommy?" Hero asked keeping his cool "i dont know she said she didnt wanted me and dropped me here......" answering honestly you started to search something in your bag. Hero only looked at her with a confused stare "here mommy told me give you this when i meet you" holding a card in your tiny hand.

The card said:
Call this number keigo
xxx-xxx-xx

Giving reasoning with the girl, he called the number. After 3 to 4 rings the person on other line picked up

"Hello

Is this keigo takami

Yeah

I see you found that brat

Who are you and
who is the girl

Its sad you forgot about me
Already, i am hana nakahara and
that little girl is your daughter

How do i know you
are not lying

Check the her sidepocket,
There is a dna test

*reaches out for ur pockets and takes out the paper, reading it briefly his eyes stuck on one word.*

I dont want such a
burden with me,
she is just a waste of space
and i dont have enough
money to support her

..............

Well thats it so goodbey, this will be our lat convo ever so dont contact this number again