⊰𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 I⊱ 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

I've seemed to find myself in a predicament where I'm in the middle of life or death and weirdly I'm not afraid...

"come on Jasper hurry up hop on," I say, hopping onto my moped. here I am again at the most beautiful view of New York City. most would say the Statue Of Liberty or a giant memorial but not me I see new work as a lot more than that. My favorite view of New York is the view not many see, at least not every day like I do.

It's my classic 6 apartment in Brooklyn hanging out with Jasper and Dion right beside the Brooklyn bridge but I don't see the memorial tourist attraction when I see it I see home. I'm Owani, I live in New York with my best friend Dion and my mom and this is my story...

I ran far away across the street in front of the supermarket trying to make it home without Dion catching me. "Come on, Owani put it down!" Dion ran trying to catch me. "Never, it's mine now peanut head. Maybe I'll sell it." warning him trying to strike a nerve. "don't you dare" he made his upset face that didn't scare anyone.

"Try me, I'll beat the living shi-" I wasn't joking and I was about to until someone interrupted. Toga Kahale. also known as my mom. "Enough Owani give Dion his journal back" "Ugh fine Mom, take it didn't want it anyway!" I said handing it back to Dion.

"Sit you two I made your favorite" "Oh my god Mom you're the best! You know if I could eat your cooking forever I would." "I know you have 15 years in counting" "Spot on mama!" "Don't forget to say your grace jeez your father is probably shaking his head looking down on you"

"probablemente esté celoso de no estar aquí para probar lo delicioso que es" (he's probably jealous he isn't here to taste how delicious this is).

"Without a doubt, now eat." I did so and looked over to Dion who looked bothered. "Hey, Dion, what up with you? usually, you would've choked all Mama's food down by now." "Am I the only one who sees that weird light in the clock?" "What light?" I said looking around. "There!" Dion said pointing.

"Has that always been there?" "I don't think so" "Mama did you do this?" "Child, why would I put a red glowing light in a clock in my own casita nonetheless!?" "I don't know if you can be really weird sometimes."

"That's no way to talk to your mother, don't make me take off my slipper!" "Sorry, it was a joke, Haha." "This isn't a time for jokes Wha- what if it's him" "It couldn't be we took care of him last time for good if he was alive, we would know, right?"