Chapter 2

It was a week later, when Misha decided to go to the park again. The sun was out and the sky was bright blue, which made Misha very excited to go to the park. She was waiting for her aunt to come out with the picnic basket so they could leave soon.

"I made your favourite sandwiches." Her aunt grinned holding her hand as they crossed the road and walked to the park.

"You are the best, Auntie. I love you." Misha smiled as she hugged her aunt sideways.

"Yeah. I love you too." Her Aunt smiled and kissed her head.

A few minutes later, they reached the park and after finding their usual spot, they started arranging the things they brought.

"Misha?" They heard a voice a minute later when everything was set for the picnic.

Misha recognised the voice instantly. How could she forget his voice?

She had been mesmerised by the sound of his voice and hadn't been able to get him out of her mind since the day she met him, a week ago.

"Is this the guy you've been crushing on for a week?" Her aunt teasingly asked as they turned towards the sound.

"Auntie..." Misha whined and her aunt laughed.

"He's very handsome, by the way." Her aunt said and that made her sigh in disappointment, notbeing able to look at his face. But she still felt giddy inside, because she guessed it.

"You are married." Misha reminded her.

"Well, there's no such rule that a married woman cannot appreciate how a guy looks." She stated and Misha shook her head in disbelief.

"Hey!" Ahaan smiled at Misha, tapping her arm once and she smiled at his touch.

"Hey, Ahaan. How're you here?" Misha asked. Before Ahaan could reply to her question or ask her a question himself about how she knew it was him, her aunt interrupted.

"Ahaan. It's nice to meet you. Thank you for saving my daughter that day and dropping her in the park." She thanked him and Ahaan moved his eyes away from Misha to her aunt.

"Oh, no problem." Ahaan waved her off with a smile and Misha's aunt smiled.

He seemed like a good guy to her.

And so, an instant idea clicked her mind and she acted as if her phone had vibrated and she got a call. She thought that if she pretended to get a call, it would give her an excuse to leave and the two could spend some time together getting to know each other. Practically, she wanted to play cupid.

"You two can enjoy the picnic. I have to leave. Ahaan, can you drop her back home?" She asked, grinning inside her head.

"Auntie... I can come by myself." Misha replied, stopping her aunt.

"I'll drop her home safely." Ahaan replied anyways and her aunt smiled ready to leave.

"Enjoy!" She whispered to Misha before leaving. But Misha was left dumbfounded when she realised that her aunt had left them alone purposely.

"Can I join you?" Ahaan asked about the picnic and smiled when Misha nodded.

"Only if you answer my question." Misha reminded him of her previous question about what he was doing here.

"I... I just came here for a walk." Ahaan lied. He very rarely went to the park, a walk was not even on his list of things to do every day.

He came here only to see her.

"You are lying, aren't you?" Misha asked as he guided her to sit on the blanket spread on the grass.

"How do you know?" Ahaan asked picking up two glasses and filling them with some orangejuice he found in the basket.