chapter 3.

You went downstairs with your brother , Greg , and your little sister , Lisa. "Hi (y/n)." your dad said. "Hi guys." You said , smiling. You then sat down and ate your dinner with your family. It was more silent than usual. "I heard you playing music in your room , what was it?" Greg asked. You froze.
"Oh , hahah , it was just a new record I got from the record store with Sandra." You said. "What band was it?" Greg asked again , smirking. "They sounded like chicks." He said , eating. "They're called the Runaways." You said. "The runaways?" Greg said confused. "Yeah , they're a rock band! All girl." You said. "Hmm , I'll have to check them out , they seem cool." Greg said. "I'll show you some of their stuff after dinner." You told him. He agreed.
After dinner , you took Greg to your room to show him the vinyl. He looks at it.
"Damn that girl is hot." He said. He turns it over to the back of the album. "Damnn." He said.
You fake laughed. "How old are they?" He said. "I think they're like 16." You replied. "I could totally date one of them." He said , smiling and laughing. You , again , fake laughed. He will never understand...you thought to yourself. Greg then left your room. "I'm gonna go over to Jerrys house." He said. "Ok." You said , shrugging your shoulders. You then looked at the vinyl and stared at Joans picture. She's so pretty and kinda cute. Where are they from? You thought to yourself. The vinyl read 'Los Angeles , California.' They were from the same city!! I wonder if they go to our school! You thought to yourself excitedly. You then decided to watch some TV. You went downstairs and turned on your favorite station. MTV. You grabbed some chips and sat on the couch to watch.

the original story says this after MTV is turned on the TV : I know MTV didn't exist in the 70s so just pretend it does lol.

yeah , so just follow along with that