chapter 5.

You went out to your front yard and started to swing on your swing. It was pretty windy outside but you didn't mind because you liked the swing that the breeze gave you as you were swinging. You also enjoyed the chilly weather. Then all of a sudden , some girl starting walking to where you were at.
You stopped swinging. The girl had looked familiar. She looked like Joan Jett. You were shocked. "Hi there." The random girl said. She had black hair and eyeliner and was wearing a Sex Pistols shirt and some necklaces with combat boots. "H-Hi." You said back. "I'm Joan." The girl said. You just sat there , stunned. You were talking to the Joan Jett from The Runaways. "I'm (y/n)." You said. "Nice to meet you , (y/n) ." Joan said with a smile. You couldn't believe it. "So uh , what are you up to?" Joan asked. "Oh , I'm just swinging." You said. "Thats cool." Joan answered , sitting on the grass beside you. "Do you go to Treeview high?" Joan asked. "Oh yeah , I do." You said. "Me too." She said with a smile. "I've never seen you at school before." You said with a confused look on your face. "Oh , it's cause I'm usually in band practice." Joan said. "Are you in The Runaways?" You finally asked. "Yeah..?" Joan said confused. You then opened your mouth in shock. "No way , I'm a huge fan!" You said excitedly with a big smile. "Really?" Joan said. "I feel honored." "Yeah , you guys rock!" You said smiling. Joan smiled back. You thought Joan had a really cute smile. She blushed slightly. "So uh , wanna be friends?" Joan asked. "Yeah , of course." You said. "Awesome." Joan replied . "Well , I'll see you later." Joan said. "Wait , do you want my house number?" Joan asked before she left. "Yeah , of course." You quickly said. You ran inside to grab some paper and Joan wrote her number down for you and she gave you her number. "I'll call you tomorrow. Bye!" Joan said with a wave. She walked back home. You squealed when she left. You were friends with one of your favorite band members and crushes of all time. You walked back inside hoping to talk to Joan again soon.

(by the way the high school is made up)