Mission 3

We approached a particularly cursed area of the city when my knees started to buckle.
I felt like I was about to collapse when strong arms caught from behind.

I looked behind me only to see that gojo had caught me.

❄️👄❄️ You'll be okay

He pulled me closer to him and whispered

❄️👄❄️ I won't let anything happen to you. I'll protect you no matter what.

He held me for a little while longer until i could gather my composure. Then, with a reassuring smile, he led me through the cursed area.

❄️👄❄️ You're doing great...Just keep holding on.

As gojo was talking to me, I felt both comforted and confused at the same time...
He is being so kind and compassionate, it doesn't help that Im still in love with him as well...

Suddenly he pulled away

❄️👄❄️ We'll get through this together

He then proceeded to lead the group through the cursed area.

*focus yn! Focus! You have a mission to do!*

As Sukuna watched Gojo comfort Yn he felt a surge of jealousy arise in him.

He had never cared for anyone but himself before, let alone a human girl...
Yet something about Yn's vulnerability and the way Gojo was comforting her was making him feel possessive about yn. It was a weird and unknown feeling and he didnt know what to make of it.

My heart was pounding with fear as we followed gojo who lead us with a serious expression.

Sukuna watched from inside of his domain as his eyes narrowed on yujis cheek while he takes in the cursed energy around them.

The deeper we kept walking into the cursed area, the stronger the energy grew and it weighed heavily on us.

Satoru then suddenly stopped and turned to face the group.

❄️👄❄️ We are close! Be on guard!

We kept navigating through the heavily cursed area, and we could really feel the oppressive weight of the energy weighing down on us.
The air was thick and it felt as if we were walking through a dense fog.

Strange noises and whispers echoed all around us and the hairs on the back of our necks stood on end.

Suddenly, there was a piercing scream which had been followed by a burst of cursed energy. Sudden we found ourselves facing a horde of curses.

Without hesitation we fought with all our strengths to protect each other and exorcised the curses. It was
a brutal and intense battle that left us breathless.

After what felt like hours, the last of the curses had been exorcised. We all were panting and covered in sweat and dirt but everyone was alive.

❄️👄❄️ Well done! Now lets get out of here before any more show up!

We then hurriedly left the cursed area.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

🐥 Yokataaaa!
We made it! Were all alive and well!

I flung my fist into the air

🐥 AAAHHOUCHH 😖😖😖

I clasped the side of my torso and felt a sharp pain as I realized that I had been injured.

👹 YN!

🐥 daijobu daijobu!
It's nothing, really!

I tried to keep walking but my legs gave out and I collapsed onto the ground.

Yuji ran over to me

👹 Yn!! Are you okay? 😰

🐥I..I don't know...I-..I think I may be hurt.

All of them gathered around me quickly while checking my injuries.
Sukuna was fuming as he saw the wound on my side. He felt a strangely protective as he looked at me.

Gojo then lifted me into his arms and carried me away bridal style.
His mind was racing.

❄️👄❄️I- Im so sorry yn! I- Im so..

🐥shhh! Its alright!
❄️👄❄️... no I... I promised to protect you!

🐥 Satoru you are protecting me right now as you're bringing me to safety. Please don't blame yourself for what happened. It wasn't your fault!

❄️👄❄️ But I should have been more careful. I shouldn't have let my guard dow... *satoru? She?... called me by my first name and... it felt so natural..?*

🐥 Im fine! I promise!
I said as I slowly slipped into darkness.

He couldn't believe how much he cared for yn although he had no recollection of their past together.

But by the way his heart fluttered when they touched and the way he felt so protective of her...
It made him realize that there was something there and he felt he had to keep her safe no matter what.