Matt gets a palicemem

I MADE THE ART ABOVE, U BETTER BE PROUD OF ME ( I traced it so doesn't count but to bad) also this was a request from someone !

TW: SWEARING
2:37

Matt: GUS GET UR @SS UP

Matt: GUS WAKE UP

Matt: GUS FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP

Gus: I'm here I'm here what is it

Matt: I GOT A PALICEMAN

Gus: THATS SO COOL BUT HOW ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Matt: SO I FOUND IT AND IT TOLD ME IT HAD NO ONE AND IT CHOSE ME IG

Gus: THATS SO CUTE I NEED TO MEET THEMM

Matt: WAIT ILL COME OVER

Gus: My dad won't let u it's the middle of the night!

Matt: I guess I'll have to sneak in than

Matt: atleast I don't have to climb up the pipe anymore I can fly

Matt: leave the window open

Gus: Ok! See u soon <3

Matt & Gus went offline

Hunter: what even happened

Vee: I don't even know

Luz: Gus never let me sneak in when I asked :(

Short story

Gus pov:

I open my window and wait for Matt to come. I can hear my scroll buzzing but I'm to exited to check it. The noise gets annoying after it buzzed twice so I turn of notifications. I sit on my bed waiting for Matt to come as I look out the window, soon I see a silloet of someone on a staff flying although they keep wavbiling. The silloet mover closer and closer to my house until... CRASH! Matt falls threw the window on to me and we both fall down. Luckily his paliceman moves out of the way quickly. ' oh my god. Matt is on top of me' I think, I feel my face going hot. Matt quickly gets off of me and puts his hand out as he faces away from me, I see his ears are red and twitching making me giggle. " what's so funny!?" He says as he helps me up, " oh nothing I say as I hit his ear downwards ( not hard). His face turns redder. We go to sit on the bed when I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. " cr@p my dads home" I whisper as I run to the light and turn it off. Matt quickly hides under the covers and pillows and I lay in my bed pretending to be asleep. My dad walks in to the room and looks around, he sees the open window and closes it, than walks o it the room closing the door behind him. Matt and me go out of the covers and laugh about how close we where to getting caught. " I can't believe how close we where to getting caught" I say. " I know haha" Matt says. Once we stop laughing I remember why he came, " wait can I see your paliceman!" I say whisper yelling. " OMG YES, bandit come here!" Matt says in a whisper yell. A ferret crawls from under the bed " aww it's so cute" I say. The ferret comes on to the bed sitting in front of me and Matt. We talk about the ferret for a while until Matt falls asleep,we are cuddled up on the bed. Matty is laying in my lap with one arm in my hair and another on my cheek ( face). One of my hands are in his hair and the other is on his back. 'I'm going to get caught tommorow' I thought before I fell into a deep sleep.

560 WORDS! I hope u like it and make sure to eat sleep and drink water! Love u all

Room so u mabye don't scroll onto An add ( no promises) <3 have a good day/night