I'm John Laurens

I walked into a Bar with my friends Lafayette, and Mulligans. We were those type of people that like to mess around at a Bar, and drink until we just had to stop. I didn't  introduce  myself my name is John Laurens I've been in New York for the war. You know which one the Revolution. One of the biggest reason why I'm joining this war, so I can make the first black Military in America. I'm from south Carolina, so Slavery is the biggest fucking thing that makes me unhappy to see, so I want to end it. As Me and the others walked in we saw Aaron Burr talking to a man about talking and smiling , so I wanted him to join me and the crew holding his drink trying to give us some knowledge we boo at it. Until I heard a voice that said" you stand for nothing Burr what'll you fall for.  Everything paused

I felt my cheeks filled in red when I turned my head, and saw a man looked about nineteen maybe older. He had black hair tied up, dark brown eyes, and light skin. He looked like the same height as me still shorter than Mulligans  and Hella shorter than Lafayette. He was also very fine looking as well I couldn't get my eyes off him. When he told Burr the comment we went up to up to him and asked him who he is. His name is Alexander Hamilton he told us he's from Caribbeans and Left with a scholarship to King's College and He was joining the Revolution for Freedom. He was also very smart and knows how to speak his mind. Saying of Freedom of speech he's doing it right now.  Alexander knows how to speak French  and Lafayette communicated with him fine I think he really likes him. Mulligans was talking about how he was a tailor he worked on pants. Alexander looks like he needs some pants since they were kind of falling off. We all got our self a shot. Took a swing , and drank some more Sam Adams I was working on three. 

By night falls by a flash we were still working on our drinks. I don't know how many we had but It was enough that we were drunk as fuck. All of us started acting kinda weird. Lafayette was saying random shit in French or Gibberish  I don't know. Mulligans was still trying to finish his drink. Alexander was talking to me. And I could tell how drunk he was because he got really close to me and put his arms on me. I was blushing a lot. And I kinda liked it too. We all rise a glass for freedom and liberty. We put our glasses together. It was a exciting day because I met someone that really like, Like a lot I hope that this war gets us closer.

(second person a.k.a Alexander)I really liked these people that I've met. John Laurens is probably the most attractive in the room I hope he see's that I like him. His Hazel eyes and his Freckles were probably the biggest reason I stared at his face the longest. Not in a creepy way. I meant a Nice way of saying I like you're looks. I think I had too much to drink though because I said some names to them like hot pants or some shit like that. I regret saying two of them, but one I don't mind what I said to Laurens though. I said what I said. Laurens I like you a lot. What I know that Homosexuality is not allowed, But I can't handle it He's what I've been looking for my whole life someone who understands me. Like He seem like the person who likes boys. what I'm trying to say is that I hope he likes me back.

When we left the Bar Lafayette and Mulligans went on they're own meanwhile Alexander didn't a place to stay. I wanted to be a nice and offered him to stay at my place. He took the offer and we went to my place. I'd showed him where he'll sleep. We talked a little bit long until I realize how late it was so I told him That we better get some sleep. My Wife Martha sent a letter  to me. I feel bad saying this but I more see Martha as a friend. She's a sweetheart and lovely, but I couldn't fall in love with her. Even though  I'd tried so hard many times I couldn't. She sent me a sweet letter about how she miss me. " My Dear John I've have miss you I the most greatest news. I'm pregnant with our first child. I could've have waited until you got back from the war, But I don't how it would end I've have miss you, And I hope I'll see you again." Love Martha. I got a piece a paper out and started writing  a letter to her. "Dear, Martha I miss you too my love, And I can't believe it we're pregnant I'm so happy. The news about the war is not well to answer. Are not even in New York Harbor, But I've keep you updated about the news on the war. "  Love, John. I put the letter where I can mail it to London. Martha Lives at London. I met her when me and my brothers moved with my father and got my education in Europe, Anyways I put the letter away, undress my shoes, socks, and coat, neck tie ( Idk what the fuck to call them)  as well too, and lay on my bed.  

When I went to my Bed at night I couldn't stop thinking about Alexander He makes my heart race faster than ever. I shouldn't be having these feelings I can't  be  a Homosexual in the Revolution that can ruin my reputation with the General, and my marriage . I just need to think this threw because this is crazy shit. I just need some rest I'm probably too drunk and tired that I'm thinking of things that I shouldn't be thinking. He is really attracting though. When I was growing up I didn't really fall in love with any Women or Girls. People just thought I was a late bloomer or just really shy to talk to Girls. I don't need to be thinking about this I've have a Wife  goddamn it. Maybe I shouldn't be Questioning this time at night I just need some sleep It's been a long day and I don't want to make Martha worried. That's it no more of this tonight. Laurens blew out the candled went to sleep.