The sisters

(This will be more on Eliza and not John Laurens, or Alexander. I thought since this is more a love triangle. Each part of the triangle have their own part.- Mickey Rat)

Me and my sisters woke up this morning getting ready for the day. Then I had the idea of going downtown. " Angelica, Peggy I have a great idea what about we go down town today" I said. "Great idea, and what about you Peggy do you think" Angelica said looking down at their little sister who was about 18 years old. " Do you think that's a bad idea father could get very angry at us?" Peggy said looking both at her two older sisters. " No I think we'll be just fine." Eliza said. The girls got dress ate they're breakfast and went out.

While the girls were down town they saw a lot of young men looking at them. They were whispering to each others ears about them. The girls were happy to be out. Well Peggy was kind of worried that they're father will caught them with one eye. But Eliza said to let it go and have some fun before the revolution by the New York shore. " Angelica what 'ca looking for that we're down town." Eliza said put her Elbow on her sister's shoulder. " Eliza I'm looking for a mind at work." Angelica winking at her sisters. Until Aaron Burr step in.

" Excuse me miss I know it's not funny, but your perfume smells like your daddy's got money." Aaron said to Angelica who was quiet disgusted by the comment. Who would say something like that what a creep thinkin that he's everything he got. " Burr you disgust me" Angelica said " Ah, so you've discussed me. I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me." Burr said put his hand out for Angelica. What a Creep he thinks he can just swipe my sister out like it's nothing , heh think again Aaron my sister knows a man who is right by knowledge. Then Angelica chews him out by telling him what women like us can do, and how she doesn't want anyone to just to get our money. Aha girl Angelica.

We went threw like a blast it was so much fun we walk, we talk, and we said somethings about the boys down town. There was one Man I saw down town today. He was with a other Man who had freckles all over his face they look like good friends. But I didn't pay much attention to the other man I just know he had black hair and it was in tie up. Even though I didn't really see his face it left me a feeling a helpless feeling, But I didn't really cared about it. I was with my sisters God damn it I wanted to be with them.

When we got back our father was a little angry, but that's why mother is there to smooth his temper. "How was your day girls." Mother said giving us a smile. Mother's Freckles when she smile always made me feel happy. " Great we had a good day. It was a good idea to get some fresh air." I said to Mother smiling at her back. " I didn't want to go I knew it would made father mad ." Peggy said crossing her arms. " Oh you had a fun time. Don't lie why would lie about being happy." Angelica said putting her arms around Peggy's shoulders. "Well It's time for Supper girls come to table." Mother said. We said grace before we ate and we had supper, Then it was time for bed.

When I went to bed with my sisters we have to share bed. I was still thinking about that guy with the black hair that was tied up I was still wondering if I had felt something for him or I was just was feeling fate. " what's on your mind." Angelica asked " well I saw this boy down town today. He was with this other boy. Who I amuse it is his friend. And I didn't really see this guys face, but I felt something. I only saw his friends face, But I saw his hair it was black hair that was tied up. I know he was smiling because him and his friend we're laughing about something . He has a nice laugh." Eliza said blushes. " Oh I know what you're talking about those are soldiers you saw they probably staying here for the Revolution you know. And there's going to be a ball in the winter and all men who are in the Revolution are coming." Angelica said. " Oh Maybe I get to see him there." Eliza said smiling." Would you two shut up and go to sleep." Peggy Complaining . " Yeah, Yeah." Angelica said and laid down. I went to sleep that night just thinking about that boy. I hope I get to see him a the winters ball, and hope he would be mine.